My game keeps crashing as I'm searching Public Trade feed.

Makutis

Hello I would like to bring attention to this problem and I'm wondering if anybody else is having it....

Earlier today my game kept freezing when I would scroll down to around 10:00 in the feed. Now in the evening every time I scroll down to around 5:40 my game keeps crashing as well. 

Hello I would like to bring attention to this problem and I'm wondering if anybody else is having it....

Earlier today my game kept freezing when I would scroll down to around 10:00 in the feed. Now in the evening every time I scroll down to around 5:40 my game keeps crashing as well. 

Yes, I've also been experiencing some crashes in similar situations; a problem which I've never really experienced before apart from on very few occasions. Hoping it's just a temporary issue prior to the new update. 

Yes, I've also been experiencing some crashes in similar situations; a problem which I've never really experienced before apart from on very few occasions. Hoping it's just a temporary issue prior to the new update. 

You have to expect this kind of trend by now.

Maintenance fixes 2 things but creates 3 more problems and expect the same for the next one.

I would simplify alot of the code and take out all the unnecessary features like animations for example and get the basics working solidly. After that i would implement 1 feature at a time and test it thoroughly before putting it into the next maintenance. 

There is far too many duplicates/reprints they have to deal with sigh... Which creates games to freeze/slow when trading also

Archived