Lf Gengar sleeves!

Plasmetic

Title says all. Name a reasonable price. <3

EDIT: The deck box is too expensive, so I wont trade for it. (I'm pathetic poor atm, pack wise)

Name your price for Vivid/Hallowed Gengar sleeves. I'll trade for a max of 3 of each.

EDIT #2: Also wanting Generations Darkrai deck box and sleeves

The Vivid set is really 40 rs? Ive heard it was 20 

The box was only available on the wheel for a limited time, while the sleeve was available to everyone in a newsletter, during Halloween 2014. Last Halloween you could get them locked from challenges. The Sleeve is worth about 4 value, but I haven't seen the box go under 40 before. 

I could be wrong though, I suppose. 

I got the vivid for 50 AO in public one day before i got banned

Did u trade for it or did u trade the set itself? 

I'll settle for just the sleeves then... box is too pricey for my poor self :/

Send me a friend request and I'll send you the sleeves. What packs are you paying with?

Send me a friend request and I'll send you the sleeves. What packs are you paying with?

None. I have no packs. They all got wiped, even though I never even redeemed or traded during the exploit.

Sorry buddy, only got cards to trade.

None. I have no packs. They all got wiped, even though I never even redeemed or traded during the exploit.

Sorry buddy, only got cards to trade.

Thats okay, I can still check out your binder. Please send me a friend request though

Thats okay, I can still check out your binder. Please send me a friend request though

Sent. :)

EDIT: Thanks Kieta :)

Archived