Game Glitched

I was in the middle of a battle, when I used a move that allowed me to add 3 cards to my hand. Of the 3 cards I selected, only 1 was added to my hand. One other random card was added to my hand, and no third card.

After that, it never let me do anything when it was my turn. Nothing was highlighted, I couldn't click on anything, and it would give me the 15 seconds left warning and switch to my opponent. I ended up having to quit the game. It really made me mad because I was winning with only 1 prize card left to collect.

Now it just glitched again on a different game... It wouldn't let me add any energies to my Pokemon? I'd add them, and they'd go straight to my discard.

• 3 weeks later...

It's very disappointing that nobody responded to this. I spent a lot of valuable time playing this game, and I spend a lot of money on Pokemon cards which supply me with the TCGO code cards... It's not worth it if the technical support will not assist me when the game malfunctions.

seminc

Now it just glitched again on a different game... It wouldn't let me add any energies to my Pokemon? I'd add them, and they'd go straight to my discard.

We're you trying to attach them to a Pokemon with the Safeguard ability, using a Pokemon-EX to attach them?

We're you trying to attach them to a Pokemon with the Safeguard ability, using a Pokemon-EX to attach them?

I have no idea...?