The ladder animation is painfully slow...

Pokéy123

I literally had to wait 10 seconds before I could do anything on screen. This happens all the time. Any chance we could turn this off/speed it up/not have it animate every time?!

Thanks

It should come in the next update, because I've seen many people complaining about this. If it doesn't come next week...well, it's gonna a take a good while until they implement a switch off/on animations. Monday we'll know what will change in the game.

Agreed, it is an annoyance to watch. But I do have to let my realist side come out for a second. Is removing something that wastes 10 (maybe) seconds really worth changing when there are sooo many other bugs and glitches they should be spending time on? It should be on the list, yes. But I definitely don't see this as a priority. I also highly doubt it ever gets implemented. They have clearly stated that animations are here to stay. So although I hope they do change this in this upcoming update, I wouldn't expect anything, because you will likely be let down.  

Agreed, it is an annoyance to watch. But I do have to let my realist side come out for a second. Is removing something that wastes 10 (maybe) seconds really worth changing when there are sooo many other bugs and glitches they should be spending time on? It should be on the list, yes. But I definitely don't see this as a priority. I also highly doubt it ever gets implemented. They have clearly stated that animations are here to stay. So although I hope they do change this in this upcoming update, I wouldn't expect anything, because you will likely be let down.  

I think there would be a lot more hope that the ladder animation would get removed (or at least sped up x1.5 minimum). The only reason that they aren't going to do anything to the in game animations is because it keeps all players on the same game timer, and prevents the MAJOR lag/glitch crashes of yesteryear.

Archived