[GAME] Unable to do ANYTHING

x-Z-IE-R-O-x

x-Z-IE-R-O-x

Ok this is getting out of hand. I'm not sure if it's only in Legacy format but I'm running into bugs left and right. This time, in Legacy, I first used Eelektrik's Dynamotor ability to attach a lightning energy onto a benched Zekrom and after doing so, I couldnt attach an energy for my turn (I had a basic and several specials in hand). I got desperate when time got called to make a move, so I tried playing a Colress in my hand, and although it went onto the board it never triggered the animation of reshuffling my hand into my deck and/or drawing cards. Instead, the timer finished ticking, it passed to my opponent's turn, and the COLRESS WENT BACK INTO MY HAND. Next turn I couldn't play a thing again...so I just quit the game.. What happened PTCGO?

Edited by x-Z-IE-R-O-x

Ok this is getting out of hand. I'm not sure if it's only in Legacy format but I'm running into bugs left and right. This time, in Legacy, I first used Eelektrik's Dynamotor ability to attach a lightning energy onto a benched Zekrom and after doing so, I couldnt attach an energy for my turn (I had a basic and several specials in hand). I got desperate when time got called to make a move, so I tried playing a Colress in my hand, and although it went onto the board it never triggered the animation of reshuffling my hand into my deck and/or drawing cards. Instead, the timer finished ticking, it passed to my opponent's turn, and the COLRESS WENT BACK INTO MY HAND. Next turn I couldn't play a thing again...so I just quit the game.. What happened PTCGO?

happens to me all the time playing eelktrik's deck 

PeterCapObvious

I think it's Legacy dude, that literally happens to me not as frequently, but once every week at least. Maybe twice, when using my Genesect deck.