New User Questions

Mohrlock

Hi there guys!

I'm new to the Pokemon TCG Online game and just had a few questions;

#1: I'm a bit of an "old school" Pokemon TCG player. In fact I started playing during the original release of the physical game (I guess that shows my age just a little). That being said I'm hoping to find cards from the original series (Base, Jungle & Fossil). Are all/any of these cards available? I'm particularly interested in finding the original Abra/Kadabra/Alakazam & Ghastly/Gengar cards. Are these available?

#2: Whilst on the topic of finding old cards, I was also wondering if there is the Misdreavus card from the Neo Revelations set? As you can tell I play Psychic ;)

#3: Lastly, non-card related question, has there been any news what-so-ever regarding a possible release of an iPhone application that will allow us access to a "mobile" version of the game as Flash is unsupported by the iPhone? I tried searching the forum for "iPhone" but nothing came up.

Thanks in advance for any help that anyone can offer, I really appreciate it :)

Hi there guys!

I'm new to the Pokemon TCG Online game and just had a few questions;

#1: I'm a bit of an "old school" Pokemon TCG player. In fact I started playing during the original release of the physical game (I guess that shows my age just a little). That being said I'm hoping to find cards from the original series (Base, Jungle & Fossil). Are all/any of these cards available? I'm particularly interested in finding the original Abra/Kadabra/Alakazam & Ghastly/Gengar cards. Are these available?

#2: Whilst on the topic of finding old cards, I was also wondering if there is the Misdreavus card from the Neo Revelations set? As you can tell I play Psychic ;)

#3: Lastly, non-card related question, has there been any news what-so-ever regarding a possible release of an iPhone application that will allow us access to a "mobile" version of the game as Flash is unsupported by the iPhone? I tried searching the forum for "iPhone" but nothing came up.

Thanks in advance for any help that anyone can offer, I really appreciate it :)

Your Bald O.o

Abra should be a good card to play in pokemon TCGO

You also won't find Kadabra anymore in modern sets because Uri Geller is mean.

LUDDYYYYYY

Sterling's copying your avatarrrrr QQ

I know.

Gimme Nidoran???. >_>;

LUDDYYYYYY

Yo Milk i did not copy anyone avatar.

This is My avatar.

LUDDYYYYYY

I know.

Gimme Nidoran???. >_>;

That means your avatar's too mainstream. better go change it. (& I can't, my 3DS fails at WiFi)

LUDDYYYYYY

I know.

Gimme Nidoran???. >_>;

That means your avatar's too mainstream. better go change it. (& I can't, my 3DS fails at WiFi)

Got Milk?

OMGZ WELCOME <3333>

To answer your questions, sadly you can't use the old-school cards, & I doubt there'll be an iPhone app.

Thanks Milkshakes :) I'll keep my fingers crossed on an iPhone app though.

No Kadabra? *sobs* That's not very nice!

Your Bald O.o

Abra should be a good card to play in pokemon TCGO

I shave my hair short. I do have some but no avatar option for it :( Good to know Abra is still about though!

Sadly there isn't even a Glaceon in the rotation so you can't build a complete Eveelution deck.

I think I'm going to have to learn a new Psychic build altogether. My original deck from Base/Jungle/Fossil held up quite well over the years with only the addition of Misdreavus (Neo Revelations). Only just getting back into TCG now and finding a whole plethora of new Pokemon to work out *sighs*

Archived