Is it still possible to get tradable booster packs for versus matches?

Nallus

I already got 6 prises from the wheel and they always are some lousy tickets or tokens.

Anyone got booster packs since trade came back?

I got an Ancient Origins 2 days ago but was the only I got in a week. And I usually get 7 to 8 prizes everyday. Either they tweeked the pack ratio prize or we're not getting lucky.

It seems like Ancient Origins is the only pack type that shows up for me on the wheel. At least 2 of the 10 mystery prizes seem to be packs everyday. And yes, they're tradable.

The 2 most common packs I got from the wheel are Ancient Origins and Roaring Skies. Sometimes Primal Clash. The others are really really rare.

I can confirm that it is possible. I also don't think they changed the odds at all. I could be wrong though. From personal experience and what others have posted on here over the last few weeks, I am all but positive that a booster pack is a 5% pull from the winners box. Which means if you get every single box (which I have never done, since it takes sooo many games to get the last few), you will get one pack every other day. I do think that is a bit low personally, but some people go on week long runs without a single pack, while sometimes people get multiple packs a day. In short, I would say you are just unlucky. But I would be all for raising the pull rate of packs, or my personal favorite, the 375 coins :D

I started keeping a record of my VS wheel prizes:

1 ticket x22 (32%)

2 tickets x16 (24%)

4 tickets x4 (6%)

50 tokens x12 (18%)

100 tokens x4 (6%)

375 tokens x2 (3%)

ROS x4 (6%)

AOR x2 (3%)

BKT x2 (3%)

So that's a 12% chance of getting a pack.

Is it possible to get anything else than Breakthrough, Roaring Skies, Primal Clash, Ancient Origins and stuff? Like any of the Black and White series possible?

Is it possible to get anything else than Breakthrough, Roaring Skies, Primal Clash, Ancient Origins and stuff? Like any of the Black and White series possible?

Only standard sets, so I believe XY-BP.

Archived