Trading Full Art N for 80 roaring skies packs.

Makutis

Yeah, ur outta ur mind. I feel sorry for the idiot that trades 80 packs for one card

it is kinda on the value:) have you ever seen the value of the SR UB?

it is kinda on the value:) have you ever seen the value of the SR UB?

Kinda the value doesn't mean it's realistic. And an ultra ball is an ultra ball. I've been playing this game for years and am perfectly content using an ultra ball that isn't gold. Maybe that's just me...

Kinda the value doesn't mean it's realistic. And an ultra ball is an ultra ball. I've been playing this game for years and am perfectly content using an ultra ball that isn't gold. Maybe that's just me...

its just because people wanna make there deck more shiny then the avarage users.

Yeah I agree, I'm like that too. I just want to be able to play the card, I don't need to get all fancy.

But I agree some people are collectors or like that kinda thing.

I believe the price is 60-80 currently

You probably have heard of "Other's people trash is someone else's treasure.". I too don't care for Full Art's, reverse foils, hollow, secret rare etc, but there're people who would love to get their hands on those. It's their expensive taste and will to complete sets I presume.

me too i'm like that.. when i start , i was keep getting mewtwo ex promo and darkrai ex promo cause they cost less..

now i choose to be collector, and still i just want 1 of each card.. i dont try to have 4 of each FA/SR... i just want 1 to get it..

but i prefer a lot to pay less for a card, that is work the same way as other but easier to get..

Yeah, ur outta ur mind. I feel sorry for the idiot that trades 80 packs for one card

well ive paid for stuff over 200 packs, its how the market works not every card in the game is going to be like 2 packs. 

Makutis, I'll take your price update. 70 Roaring Skies packs for your FA N.

My username is Valkyria. Feel free to add me and initiate the trade.

Makutis, I'll take your price update. 70 Roaring Skies packs for your FA N.

My username is Valkyria. Feel free to add me and initiate the trade.

Valkriya , N price right now is problably 40 - 50, because Noble Victores can be won through tournyes, so I'd recommend to find other better offers, kind regards

Archived