Redeeming codes during the open beta + data wipes

Ryu_Girl

I had a question about code redemption. I understand this is an open beta, and there is always the possibility of a data wipe. Would you recommend waiting to redeem booster codes until after the end of open beta? Are we guarenteed to keep any cards/decks/booster credits that we earned by redeeming codes DURING the beta? I have a lot of codes and I'm nervous to use them now if there's a chance they will randomly disappear!

I think when open beta ends, they will wipe your cards but give you ayour booster tokens back. So bascily you will have to use your tokens and open new boosters in release.

I don't know about this game so if someone else has heard about one I'd like to know myself for a friend who just unlocked a booster himself.

But most Open Beta games don't wipe when going to Full Release. Usually Close Beta is the nitty gritty and a guaranteed wipe then Open Beta is a more finished product. Usually there isn't a wipe unless there's some serious gameplay issues thats breaking to the game.

So far playing this I haven't noticed any serious errors at all the game slows down a bit from a memory leak or something I read, but the actual gameplay seems fairly flawless. I don't really see the point in wiping everyone's data for no reason.

Of course I have read some stuff about people losing their cards and such. Though some are from scammers because they weren't careful and the others I don't know if they're legit claims that will be handled or if it's game breaking. Either way me and my friend have yet to have an issue and he just got a new theme and booster with no issues.

IMO There should be a wipe, Still too many bugs at this point, and scams still going on.

That way the newbies from Emerging Powers can get a second chance, and the ones that played since closed beta should be given a special promo card, or series of promo card that will never be released again. <-----Please do. This is the future my friend.

Archived