Good consistant non-EX Fire deck?

BlackFangx77

i wanna make a good fire deck for satandard or legacy that doesnt use exs if possible i want it to be fun yet consistantly good any recommendations?

i wanna make a good fire deck for satandard or legacy that doesnt use exs if possible i want it to be fun yet consistantly good any recommendations?

Reshiphlosion is your go-to IMO. Terrific match up against VirGen, and pretty fun to play, as it requires more strategy than your typical "Put Energy on and slam for 9000 damage" Decks.

Reshiphlosion is your go-to IMO. Terrific match up against VirGen, and pretty fun to play, as it requires more strategy than your typical "Put Energy on and slam for 9000 damage" Decks.

sounds cool do you have a decklist and a price range for the whole thing?

sounds cool do you have a decklist and a price range for the whole thing?

It uses Typhlosion Prime and Pokemon Collector, so it's not exactly a beginner priced deck, but it's def not as expensive as VirGen or such.

Here is a skeleton list.

Pokémon – 16

3 Cleffa HS/CL

2 Cyndaquil HS

1 Quilava HS

2 Typhlosion Prime HS

4 Reshiram BW

2 Vulpix HS

2 Ninetales HS

Trainers – 21

2 Defender

1 Fisherman

3 Junk Arm

3 PlusPower

3 Pokémon Collector

3 Pokémon Communication

2 Potion

2 Rare Candy

2 Revive

Energy – 15

12 Fire

3 Double Colorless

There are 8 Free spots in this skeleton, so feel free to finish it off with whatever techs you need.

Good luck!

Also, if you want something cheaper, you could try ReshiBoar.

Here is a list:

3 Reshiram

4-1-3 Emboar

2 Mewtwo EX

1 Mr. Mime

Things: 35

4 Juniper

3 N

4 Skyla

1 Colress

4 Rare Candy

4 Ultra ball

1 Heavy ball

4 superior energy retreival

3 pokemon catcher

1 Enhanced Hammer

1 Tool Scrapper

2 Tropical Beach

1 Computer search

1 Float Stone

Energy:12

12 fire

I'm guessing you don't have Tropical Beach, so definitely replace that with something.

It uses Typhlosion Prime and Pokemon Collector, so it's not exactly a beginner priced deck, but it's def not as expensive as VirGen or such.

Here is a skeleton list.

Pokémon – 16

3 Cleffa HS/CL

2 Cyndaquil HS

1 Quilava HS

2 Typhlosion Prime HS

4 Reshiram BW

2 Vulpix HS

2 Ninetales HS

Trainers – 21

2 Defender

1 Fisherman

3 Junk Arm

3 PlusPower

3 Pokémon Collector

3 Pokémon Communication

2 Potion

2 Rare Candy

2 Revive

Energy – 15

12 Fire

3 Double Colorless

There are 8 Free spots in this skeleton, so feel free to finish it off with whatever techs you need.

Good luck!

thanks for the decklist man and the sr dive balls XD you have bin a really big help to me lately keep up the great work and do you happen to have any of the cards listed up there if so just give me there prices and we will work from there.

thanks for the decklist man and the sr dive balls XD you have bin a really big help to me lately keep up the great work and do you happen to have any of the cards listed up there if so just give me there prices and we will work from there.

Thanks man, it's my pleasure. I can help ya out with:

1 Reshiram

1 Fisherman

2 PlusPower

3 Pokemon Communication

2 Rare Candy

2 Potion

2 Revive

3 Double Colorless Energy

If you already have some of these cards, reply with the ones you need, and I can give you a quote.

i need

2 plus power

3 pokemon communication

and if its the legendary treasures reshiram that one XD if its differant than the other 2 my ocd will kill me

i screwed up ** i have emerging powers instead of base and when i went to tag it i misclicked and opened 1 XD atleast i got a fa thunderous.I guess i cant get reshiram how much would it be without the reshi?

Total comes to 3

BP = 0.5

PHF = 0.75

AO = 0.5

EP = 0.5

That would come to 1 BP + 1 PHF + 1 AO + 2 EP and 1 Pikachu Avatar box.

Hope it's not too much of a hassle.

Total comes to 3

BP = 0.5

PHF = 0.75

AO = 0.5

EP = 0.5

That would come to 1 BP + 1 PHF + 1 AO + 2 EP and 1 Pikachu Avatar box.

Hope it's not too much of a hassle.

sent a trade

1 bp

1 phf

1 ao

2 bt

2.75?

thanks im sorry for being such a nuisance but i swear it was an honest mistake hope i can repay the favor xc.

Does that reshiboar list work???

Looks awesome and I own it already. Exception being tropical beach, but a 1-1 line of electrode plf ought to work. 4 skyla 4 rare candy? Is there no item lock in legacy? Am I totally lost?

Looks awesome and I own it already. Exception being tropical beach, but a 1-1 line of electrode plf ought to work. 4 skyla 4 rare candy? Is there no item lock in legacy? Am I totally lost?

honestly idk XD dont have enough to trade for alot of this stuff terrible trader good battler :P

The Reshiboar list was tried and true IRL, but probably would still work online. a 1-1 Line of Electrode probably would work (if you could consistently get it into play early). The advantage of running Beach (if you can afford it) is the speed it provides. You can Skyla for a beach on T1, play your hand and draw a new one, which makes your T2 setup a lot easier (especially if you are running Stage 2 decks).

There is one Item Lock deck in Legacy, that being Gothitelle/Accelgor. It's a real pain in the *** , 3x worse than Toad if they set it up properly.

Archived