Honestly , why so much Dev hate?

GhostSkullPkmn

I constantly think about how grateful i am to the people who run this game. yes , there are long maintenences and sometimes glitches happen , but that is true for any online game. the good people who run ptcgo do their best and work hard to keep the game running. it may seem easy to run an online game but its not. i have had my hand in enough game development to know that something can always go wrong and it can take a while to get things working just right. it really shocks me to see what some people say about the the people who run this game. We wouldn't even be able to play this game if it wasnt for there hard work. All im saying is that we could show a little more respect to the people who make one of the games we enjoy the most possible.

Thanks you Devs and everyone who help run the game and make it possible  

And thank you everyone for reading 

people are just angry at the bugs on this game, the devs arnt doing anything wrong same with the mods they are nice people and are hard workers its just our community can be toxic sometimes 

I constantly think about how grateful i am to the people who run this game. yes , there are long maintenences and sometimes glitches happen , but that is true for any online game. the good people who run ptcgo do their best and work hard to keep the game running. it may seem easy to run an online game but its not. i have had my hand in enough game development to know that something can always go wrong and it can take a while to get things working just right. it really shocks me to see what some people say about the the people who run this game. We wouldn't even be able to play this game if it wasnt for there hard work. All im saying is that we could show a little more respect to the people who make one of the games we enjoy the most possible.

Amen brother.

Well said. People's frustrations just get the most of them sometimes, but it's all about passion they have for the game they love. We could all do a little better at times of expressing ourselves more maturely.

the reason is cause they do not listen to us. they insist on adding stuff we do not want and do not fix any bugs. what happened with the ignoring us part. oh thats right. a bigger bug happened. causeing chaos.

they still didnt fix any of the old ones.

added new ones to them.

Unfortunately it's a sign of the times, kids are so used to everything being ready and FAST!  I don't think any of them have a clue as to the long hours and years it takes to make some of their favorite games.  Most people today just sit and open up the internet and everything is there for them, they don't need to type in commands or code or anything.  So if something doesn't work like that, they complain.  That's why it always amuses me when there is a black out (not that that is funny in itself), because some people have no idea what to do with themselves!  I'm so happy that I see kids still drawing their favorite Pokemon and writing fan fiction, as well as other creative endeavors.  Sometimes, we need a HUGE break from the electronics.  Maybe they need to physically play with the pack of cards they just opened, instead of inputing the code so fast.

Unfortunately it's a sign of the times, kids are so used to everything being ready and FAST!  I don't think any of them have a clue as to the long hours and years it takes to make some of their favorite games.  Most people today just sit and open up the internet and everything is there for them, they don't need to type in commands or code or anything.  So if something doesn't work like that, they complain.  That's why it always amuses me when there is a black out (not that that is funny in itself), because some people have no idea what to do with themselves!  I'm so happy that I see kids still drawing their favorite Pokemon and writing fan fiction, as well as other creative endeavors.  Sometimes, we need a HUGE break from the electronics.  Maybe they need to physically play with the pack of cards they just opened, instead of inputing the code so fast.

but the issue is that they do not listen to us at all.

thats why they are being called out and slashed at. if they want the players to be happy then fix the bugs. stop trying to make more features that we dont want. fix the bugs then worry about features.

we wouldnt even mind if the older bugs got fixed but nothing was fixed. and then they blame us for their failures for coding.

whaat 

what really is the avg age of the players? I'm gen 1. 

Archived