Help for beginner

Myuil

Hi!

First, the english is not my mother tongue, so excuse me for my broken language. Then, I'm not that sure that is the good place on the forum to this kind of question, I hope it will be good.

Si, I never played to the "physical game" but, a few years ago, I played a lot at the Game Boy's game and, I loved this. So, when I discovered the online game I really wanted to play. I played again the NPC and earned a few tokens, enought for buying a new deck or few booster. And, here, the problems begin. Since i don't know anything at the game, I don't know what I can buy.

So, I come to you for this kind of help. Do you have extensions to advise? Or perhaps a good deck to buy for the begining? I mean a deck that I can play without changing a lot of card without losing again and again.

I hope that I can be understood and thanks in advance for your help.

The best thing is to complete the Tutorial, complete the Trainer Challenge all the way, and play Theme Deck tournaments. The XY Basic Green deck is the best Theme Deck in my opinion, so you should not need to buy that.

Buying Theme Decks is a good way to get some core cards. Most of the newer Theme Decks are good options, and you really can't go wrong with them. I would still play tournaments using XY Basic Green though.

The best theme deck (imo) is actually free, you don't need to buy theme decks if you're only concern about winning. I'm talking about the xy basic green. After you beat 10 (?), not sure about this number, npcs in the trainer challenge, you'll complete the deck and from there you can use it in VS and Tournaments. The 2nd best deck is also free, the xy basic blue. So if you're aiming at winning, I'd say save your tokens. If you want to collect decks, go ahead.

Now, if you want to jump from theme decks to standard, where you build your own deck to your liking, you'll need to acquire your desired cards to make that deck. For that you need currency, and the most popular currency is packs. Which luckily newcomers have easy access to, through the theme deck tournaments, where you can win tradable packs. 

Playing VS will earn you plenty of tournament tickets to enter in tournaments where you gain packs that you trade for cards. That's pretty much the road to get the cards you want.

go verses mode then play with ur theme deck 
take more tournament tickets 
- join 
tournament with ur theme deck if they give nice reward 
- go trade with ppl for good cards u want 
- build ur main deck 

- get 690 point from VS mode for 2 Ex free

always good Ex and strong Lugia-Ex 68/98 worth 2 BP or 1 i don't sure - he's normal and u can use him with any deck u want and he's first attack can kill any pokemon with 1 hit so it's good for new players

and never go for fake code u will lose everything like us ☻

I would agree with the comments on here saying that using your theme decks to get yourself some coins and packs would be the best way to go. Also like FlaFlaPT I agree that the best theme deck you can get is actually free and it is the basic green deck. In order to play with the basic green deck online you must first win 7 matches against different trainers in the trainer challenge. After you have done that the basic green deck will be available for you to use online in versus mode. When you get some coins and boosters and just cards in general I would recommend looking through the forums and searching u2b to find yourself a nice deck and begin trading cards in order to build your deck.

Waw! What a answers. I didn't expected that much, that quickly, thank you very much for all your advice.

So, I'll begining with the green basic, all of you seems to be at the same advice for this, so, I'll listen to you.

I have a last question, specially for Mojohto, I didn' understand "u2b" what is it please? ^^

Archived