tc vs tcgo

xdevilynx

Are these like 2 different games? Because I have the nice blue basic deck I like and a few unlocked cards from defeating a few AI players in TC. But the game gives a uncool yellow deck... I dont like that deck at all and it seems like the cards are totally different from game to game. So are they not linked and really are different games? Wish I could use whatever cards I earn in them both! And is there any way to be able to start out with the basic blue deck instead of the yellow in tcgo? Just curious. I really dont like that deck xD sorry My first battle i got whiped off the map by some guy who had a crazy uber deck with zakroms ect

Hi xDevilynx,

TC is against AI opponents and the TCG Online is against other players. You can unlock your basic blue for use in the TCG Online as well as the basic red and basic green by winning 12 games in the TC with each deck respectively. Once a deck is unlocked in the TCG Online you can mix and match the cards as much as you like, building your own deck. Also, the BWL Theme Decks and the EPO Theme Decks in stores contain codes that unlock those decks for the TC and the cards for use in the TCG Online. So do the EPO booster packs for unlocking boosters online.

Prof_Warrax

Master of Chaos

Thank you Mr. Warrax! That's all I needed to know. Much appreciated. Guess I'll get right to it and unlock those decks! If i can even win some games with this yellow i've recieved xD

Archived