Code Card - Unused - INVALID?

Moltres12345678

So, I live in the UK, and on Saturday, I bought a Ash-Greninja EX Box, so  I open it, look at the jumbo card and smaller card, then opened the packs included, but today I was redeeming a bunch of code cards when I got this issue.

I could redeem all the other codes, but the Ash-Greninja Ex code kept coming up as 'INVALID CODE'. Now I noticed that I did this after maintenance had been run on the 'Trade' and 'Redeem Code' options, so i think it may be a relation to this, but not 100% certain. 

If anyone has had a similar issue with the same code card(Ash-GreninjaEX) or a different code card, please respond to this, as I want to know that I'm not the only one who is experiencing problems with this. 

Thanks - Please help solve the issue!  :)

Welcome to my nightmare.

File a complaint with Support.  They tried to put the issue on hold on me today, and I said no, it's an easy fix, just put the card in my account and I'll go away satisfied.  But I don't think they're actually going to do it.  Unfortunately, all I can do is also refer you to the support site.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Moltres12345678!

While we recently had some trouble with a variety of codes, the issues have since been resolved, so please try to redeem your code(s) again if you have not already done so. I'll go ahead and close this thread now, but if you continue to have trouble, please submit a support ticket and include the code(s) in question, along with any other applicable details. You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your patience!

Archived