Storm Rider Theme Deck not in collection after buying with coins

Kluftgang

Hi,

About an hour ago I bought the Storm Rider Theme Deck in the ingame shop using Coins. 500 Coins were deducted from my account as expected, but the Storm Rider deck isn't showing up in my deck manager, and the cards from the deck aren't appearing in my collection.

Thanks for reading :)

Hi,

About an hour ago I bought the Storm Rider Theme Deck in the ingame shop using Coins. 500 Coins were deducted from my account as expected, but the Storm Rider deck isn't showing up in my deck manager, and the cards from the deck aren't appearing in my collection.

Thanks for reading :)

close the app and open it again. Sometimes theme decks take a little while to enter your collection too. If you don't have it after a few send a support ticket. You Can access the support portal in a staff members signature.

close the app and open it again. Sometimes theme decks take a little while to enter your collection too. If you don't have it after a few send a support ticket. You Can access the support portal in a staff members signature.

Thanks for the tips  :) I restarted the app two or three times, and still no luck. I didn't know about support tickets though - I'll send one if the deck still hasn't arrived after another hour. 

EDIT: Nevermind - I didn't know the theme deck goes into the 'packs' section of your collection and you have to open it. Sorry everyone  :(

• 4 weeks later...

Archived