Sign in to follow this  
Kagemusha

Game Crashing Bug

Kagemusha

ok so every time I log into the game (if it gets that far sometimes) I go to trainer challenge, select the city championship, select hardest difficulty, select my deck and go to fight Daniel and the game crashes. I get "Pokemon Trading Card Game Online.exe has stopped working" the only choice I'm given is to "Close Program"

there's nothing wrong with the specs or video card on my computer, if I can run League of Legends perfectly fine this game should be a cake walk, so not sure what the problem is

Kagemusha

is anyone gonna respond to this or acknowledge?? I've tried playing now on two different computers all together and both yield the same result

Mod_Equox

Hi Kagemusha!

Since you mention you've tried on multiple computers, we suggest that you submit a support ticket with a summary of your system specs (via System Profiler for Mac or DxDiag for Windows; please provide your model number and OS version for iPad). You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

With that said, we suggest that you make sure your video drivers are fully up to date. If they are and the issue persists, you may find the following article helpful in resolving this:

Thanks for your patience! 

Sign in to follow this