Banned from trading even tho i didn't redeem a single code.

Mextwo

Any community member who wishes to discuss or refute a disciplinary action that has been applied to his or her account must submit a ticket via the Pokémon Support Portal. Discussion of disciplinary actions is not permitted on the forums.

I've been banned too man. I'll admit I did get 10 of each pack, but every single card I pulled was deleted by the company. I no longer have those cards which is 100% ok and justified. Waited 4 days for trading to come back up and I'm banned? What kinda ******** is this? Millions of people exploited a glitch that was the company's fault. THE COMPANY'S FAULT! I've talked to several people that are banned and didn't even have anything to do with any of it. Pokemon tcgo please let me trade. Unbann everyone that you have banned. This is so stupid. We wait forever for you to bring trading back and then you ban us? PLEASE FIX THIS!!

I've been banned too man. I'll admit I did get 10 of each pack, but every single card I pulled was deleted by the company. I no longer have those cards which is 100% ok and justified. Waited 4 days for trading to come back up and I'm banned? What kinda ******** is this? Millions of people exploited a glitch that was the company's fault. THE COMPANY'S FAULT! I've talked to several people that are banned and didn't even have anything to do with any of it. Pokemon tcgo please let me trade. Unbann everyone that you have banned. This is so stupid. We wait forever for you to bring trading back and then you ban us? PLEASE FIX THIS!!

I have sent a ticket hopefully i am getting a good response -_-

How do you send a ticket man? I'll send 1,000. This is stupid. Them deleting the cards and packs is 100% what they should've done. I agree, and like I said all my glitched cards have been deleted. So let me trade. What in the ****?

I have sent a ticket hopefully i am getting a good response -_-

Man could you pm me and let me know what they tell you please? Or just post it on here? Thanks a lot man.

Man could you pm me and let me know what they tell you please? Or just post it on here? Thanks a lot man.

I will do when i get response from them.

i think they wanna delete all cards from ppl then let us back or keep us forever in the dark ~~

All my glitched cards have been deleted. That's what they should've done. Well other than fixing the stupid glitch before it even happened. They did have the code redeemer down for what 4 days before it happened? Smh lol this is ridiculous

I got banned to, I think they're banning people so they don't blame themselves for the mistake they made

Well now they can blame themselves for stupidly banning people from trading for something that was their fault to begin with. I hope they lift this by the end of the day.

I just talked to one of my friends on the game. He redeemed over 800 codes. Not banned

Wow what the heck , i didn't redeem any code but i am banned they are literally noobing. Thats stupidity

Mex have you heard anything back yet? I submitted a ticket too. They could at least let us know how long the ban is. If it's longer than say the days left on the vs ladder or if it's a perma ban I'm done with this game.

Mex have you heard anything back yet? I submitted a ticket too. They could at least let us know how long the ban is. If it's longer than say the days left on the vs ladder or if it's a perma ban I'm done with this game.

They are very lazy they answer tickets very late :v becuase they are busy giving people job of blow -_-

I think this isnt a perma ban maybe they are looking in our accounts deeper to delete some cards or so.

W/e they are doing they must post something on forums abt it, that what are they doing when will it get fixed. Even if they fix this game , my interest kevel is 0% this game was so good in the start and now they shrekt this game with bugs and issues its their fault but we are paying for their mistakes.

Well they have already deleted the cards I got from the packs. Which is something that should be done I totally agree, but to ban us from trading is just stupid. Trade has been down for 4 days and I saw it was up and was like YES!! I go to trade with a friend and he's like hey man it says you can't trade right now and I was like huh? So I sent him a simple trade and it was like server error you are banned from trading

oh join me if you want a real game. but be warned its not for weak hearts.

a.v.a. they do not ban that easy. it takes allot to ban on there.

W/e they are doing they must post something on forums abt it, that what are they doing when will it get fixed. Even if they fix this game , my interest kevel is 0% this game was so good in the start and now they shrekt this game with bugs and issues its their fault but we are paying for their mistakes.

I totally agree man. It's 100% on them. Yes I'll still play the game when they fix this stupidity because I honestly love the game, but let me tell you the next time I hear about a pack glitch I'm just gonna play vs battles or turn my cpu off and play xbox lol I've learned my lesson. Anybody that even breathed on those glitched packs got banned smh

oh join me if you want a real game. but be warned its not for weak hearts.

a.v.a. they do not ban that easy. it takes allot to ban on there.

Man no disrespect to you at all, but the last time I heard "good news" from a guy it was about the pack glitch lmao what game are you referring to?

I just got online and I am also banned from trading. I admit I have redeemed a few codes but no more than like 5 just because i was curious to know if the code that got spammed all over the place was real. I have traded for many packs but that is no reason to ban me. Like everyone else is saying it was THEIR fault and not ours so why should we get punished for their mistakes? It makes no sense at all :(  I want trading back! I've waited so long to finally trade again and now I still can't trade for the cards I need. I trade to be able to play the game, to build more decks, to test more new stuff but all that is gone now because you guys can't handle your own game.  -_-

Man no disrespect to you at all, but the last time I heard "good news" from a guy it was about the pack glitch lmao what game are you referring to?

a.v.a got to google it tho. its pretty good for a free to play. its better then some i came across.  but i am done fighting for legitimate players when some can't even stand up for em and be on there side. to busy worried about their profits.

Can we know for how long we're going to get banned for trade? Is it temporary or permanent?

How can you send them a ticket by the way?

Archived