Great idea to fix the game!

manavtheboss

Put down your computer and make yourself a latte. Slurp it and chill for a couple hours till the devs finish tackling the problems. Feedback is literally rage posts, or when will this be fixed spam posts. While i personally am pretty mad too (about no response from devs), im not gonna pull an electrode for every problem.

well the problem is that for every bug that they fix, they add like 5 more. I mean these are supposed to be professional coders. The fact that they are making this many mistakes and oversights is appalling.

Especially the codes.. you take down redeem codes for two days to "fix"  it and then put it up with what might possibly could have been the biggest oversight/miscoding/error in tcgo to date.

Makes me actually think that there's a bunch of interns doing this work. there's just no way that a competent team could make this many errors. 

There is just no excuse..

i'm not banned from trade but if i was... i would really like to know , for how many time i am banned from trading..

seriously , cmon , give information to your player/community...

i'm not banned from trade but if i was... i would really like to know , for how many time i am banned from trading..

seriously , cmon , give information to your player/community...

You mean you can trade? It's still not working for me.

And I'm pretty sure I didn't take part in all that unlimited packs fiasco...

good idea lets have another maintenance and comeback to 3 new more problems

i am personally not enjoying the game at its current state.

Its slow, animations eww, buggy/laggy, crashes often, endless maintenance, developers are not listening to the important issue and how to fix them.

They seem to be only concerned about pampering posts of people telling them how good they are and anything else goes to recycling bin.

Archived