Special energy glitch-wont display in hand

oGpokeFan

I only have one deck built with any special energy, its the one that comes with the Mewtwo ex tin. psychic staredown I believe is the default name.

When I play this deck on my android, and I draw a special energy into my hand, it shows up as a blank space. Like i can have energy on both sides of the special energy, but the psychic special doesn't show up-only a blank space where a card should be.

Now if i play the card it shows up, if i discard my hand, the card shows up in the flipover animation.

Anyone else have similar issues? Is this the proper place to report such bugs?

This is a known video glitch that they are working on. The same thing was happening in the PTCGO PC client and not sure if it was affecting the other platforms as well. The update coming with Fates Collide should address this issue. 

This is a known video glitch that they are working on. The same thing was happening in the PTCGO PC client and not sure if it was affecting the other platforms as well. The update coming with Fates Collide should address this issue.

I see. Strange, I dont remember having an issue on my pc, I won't say it's not either.

• 2 months later...

This is still happening to me. It only seems to happen when it is playable, it seems to show normally when there are no psychic pokemon in play.

Archived