Trade Ban

olucaspontes

Hey, I got ********* message saying that I was banned from the trades. Is it permanent? I did nothing wrong, what is the issue?

thanks

Hey, I got ********* message saying that I was banned from the trades. Is it permanent? I did nothing wrong, what is the issue?

thanks

People who exploited the game during the glitch got banned.

I didn't exploit any rules. I got banned from trading.

idk if you guys read my one post its on a thread permaban. i am telling you the devs are blaming us all for this. if so i am quiting. not cause of the ban or the glitch. but cause the devs won't take the fall for there own mess up.

unlike a.v.a the devs stepped up to their own bugs and given the players a reward for that. even tho some did ***** it. non got banned due to it being the devs fault.

this game wasn't even hacked or cheated. they was promo codes. which technically was not even illegal. they may have been expired but truth is since it was not on the main site about them, who to say that it didn't get released again or brought to active state again. idk and idc anymore. i am about done with a game that is getting ruined by the devs more then the players.

the players here seem upset more about the glitch then the ones who did it and just wants info but nothing is happenin. no info being announced about this. not even mods are letting us know what is happening.

that should mean something tho.

You were banned from trading if you had alot of glitched packs (fuf, flf, or xy base) either from trading or from the codes. 

Neither you not anyone else is able to send you trade offers atm, but it does seem to be temporary. When I have attempted to send an offer to people with trade ban, I receive the error message:  

• The server encountered an error while trying to create the trade lot: Your trade partner is not allowed to accept trades at this time. 

With the last 3 words being "at this time" I think its safe to assume that the trade ban is only temporary. Hope I was able to help :)

I would love to see someone working for PTCGO state what part of the EULA that was violated. Communication skills is certainly something they don't have.

The EULA says they can do whatever they want with the game (like all the other online games). And for the ban, people using exploits get bans in other games too.

The EULA says they can do whatever they want with the game (like all the other online games). And for the ban, people using exploits get bans in other games too.

I would advise everyone to read the EULA so TPCi can get rekt when the Support Team says they have the right to ban people without giving a reason.

Btw the EULA is in game, not the PTCGO Forums rules. You can find it under Settings > Help > Legal.

Archived