A Victim of Packs exploit trading, What should I do?

baws09

Hello guys. So after reading the forum I notice people were exploiting the code to receive unlimited packs of XY/Fist/Fire. I accepted 3 trades (89 fist, 99 fist, 40 fist) for my 2xFA shaymin & 1 Normal Shaymin. I took the bait not knowing that the packs I received were from exploiting. What should I do? How can get my cards back? Can someone give me advice on what to do? What should I do with these fist packs that I received, it is safe to open them? Proof of trades: [Edited by Mod_Turtle: Only links to official Pokémon sites are allowed on the forums. Links to or recommendations to other sites are not allowed.]

All that can really be done is log out of the game and hope that the developers bring remedy to you and the host of other players effected.

Don't hold your breath.

Do you still have the packs? I heard that every cheated pack/card got removed, so if they're still there, they should be legal, as far as I know.

Hello baws09,

I recommend opening a ticket for this by clicking the support portal link in my signature. Please include any screenshots you have that might help the support team. Thank you.

Mod Turtle, I've submitted 4 tickets over the last 4 days about this situation and I've heard absolutely nothing in return. I'm banned from trading just like thousands of other people and it's beginning to get extremely frustrating. This is a trading card game and the biggest part of it is trading and having fun doing so. Please fix this situation. I know you guys are getting ready for fates collide and everything and that's great, but please resolve this issue and unban everyone from trading and let us enjoy the game again. I'm hoping and praying that the scheduled maintenance on Monday for fates collide will also include a solution to us all being banned. If not then I don't know anymore. I've tried everything I know to do. The glitch wasn't our fault. Every game has glitches. Plain and simple.

Archived