[CARD] Greninja Break - Giant Water Shuriken

KarpGrinder

I've encountered an issue last night when attempting to use Greninja Breaks 'Giant Water Shuriken' ability (discard a water energy to place 6 damage counters) - my regular stage 2 'Water Shuriken' Greninja is able to use that ability - but even with the break card evolution on top the 'Giant Water Shuriken' ability just plain doesn't show up when Greninja Break is selected.

This resulted in several frustrating losses that should have been easy victories.

I've encountered an issue last night when attempting to use Greninja Breaks 'Giant Water Shuriken' ability (discard a water energy to place 6 damage counters) - my regular stage 2 'Water Shuriken' Greninja is able to use that ability - but even with the break card evolution on top the 'Giant Water Shuriken' ability just plain doesn't show up when Greninja Break is selected.

This resulted in several frustrating losses that should have been easy victories.

Was greninja break your active pokemon ? The ability says that it must be your active pokemon in order to use giant water shuriken.

Hope this helps.

-Mextwo

Edited by Mextwo