Cannot redeem mewtwo tin code (Redemption service back online)

Armymanis

Hello Everyone!

Here is my issue. I bought a mewtwo tin and a mew 20th anniversary box. I was able to redeem the mew box just fine. The mewtwo box is confusing. It came with 4 booster packs, so I ended up opening the booster backs and getting all the code cards from the packs. I redeemed the individual code cards first. Does this mean that I can't redeem the one that says Triple power tin - mewtwo code card? It says invalid everytime i try. It has never been used.

I do know that with the Charizard EX Red-Blue Generations box, the individual packs come with no code cards, but it comes with one card in the box. Did the distributor mess up and give me more code cards then needed? Am I out of luck and going to miss out on the individual mewtwo promo card that comes with the tin for online mode? Any help would be appreciated so I do not make the same mistake for future unboxings.

P.S. Just in-case those who didnt read my title, the redemption service is back online, so i know that's not the issue.

Several other players are reporting the same case, their codes are coming back as invalid. I have about 15 codes just from this past weekend and half of them are coming back as invalid even though I triple checked each one. I haven't yet sent a support ticket for this specific bug, but others have and commented on this forum. IIRC, they said that the Mods replied back saying that this was a known problem.

I wouldn't be surprised if your'e case is being looked into and will soon be fixed :)

Thanks! I will keep my code card and try again when they have fixed the problem! Good thing i didnt throw them away!

I also just picked up the Mewtwo tin and also having the code problem so maybe in a few hrs it should be fixed

I just tried it again. I got an invalid code again. The only option is to claim the item. I hope this does not make it so we can't use it later. I hope the code eventually works. Save the codes from the mewtwo tins guys :D 

definitely save the tin codes until they're fixed. They give you a tradeable copy of the promo plus a deck that uses it and 59 more non-tradeable cards (one is another of the promos).

I have also just tried it I have the other cards from the tin worked fine but not the Mewtwo card. Hope to get my Mewtwo card soon

I have the same problem for the same thing: Mewtwo tin. I send an amail to the gcc pokémon support, but they have not replied yet.

I hope they reply me and they resolve this problem

Just tried it again after work. It still says invalid. I am crossing my fingers that it will let us all redeem the codes. Like i said before the only option is to claim it. 

This is a known problem, I have the exact same problem and a lot of people have the same problem but with different tins. 

I think they're fixing it but it's taking longer than usual...

The mewtwo tin code finally worked this morning!!! :D Very happy to get the promotional card to add it to my ultimate deck build :) I hope everyone else works too :) 

I tired my Mewtwo tin code today and it worked! I think it's going to take a while for all of the tin codes to validated and restored, just have some (more) patience with it) :D

Archived