When can we except to see trades come back?

Littledarkfury

it would seem theyre down while they revert trades involving the packs players got from exploiting the glitch. so how ever long that takes to fix.

it would seem theyre down while they revert trades involving the packs players got from exploiting the glitch. so how ever long that takes to fix.

Yes ik that they r doing that i jus wanna know how much longer i miss trades :'( 

are you sure they removing/replacing each trade ???

Yea thats most likely why they were down, cant think of any other reason

are you sure they removing/replacing each trade ???

it would make sense. code redemption is back already since they fixed the glitch, now instead of a roll back, id assume they've kept trade closed to revert the trades involving the exploited packs.

it would make sense. code redemption is back already since they fixed the glitch, now instead of a roll back, id assume they've kept trade closed to revert the trades involving the exploited packs.

Yea probably i don't think they're done removing the cards off of peoples accounts yet 

Yea probably i don't think they're done removing the cards off of peoples accounts yet 

it could take quite awhile considering that the people who got the packs offered crazy amounts to quickly stock up on high value cards and other packs and the trades done after the initial trades involving the packs means alot of transactions happened with them.

it could take quite awhile considering that the people who got the packs offered crazy amounts to quickly stock up on high value cards and other packs and the trades done after the initial trades involving the packs means alot of transactions happened with them.

yea alot of trade spamming happened which is most likely why its taking so long :/

Archived