Comedy or Tradgedy?

noetnalP

While the members og the PTCGO/Titanic forum yell "ban the cheaters" and "no, cheating is beautiful" at each other, the staff appeals to pretend that no bug/ice berg has struck...

Amazing.

(Not even a chest to console the masses)

So, dear players, despite the complete lack of communication from the devs/admins we'll just have to trust that they solve this somehow. They obviously don't care about what is being said in the fourms, so keep your voices down and do something else for a while...

What!?!!? You guy don't already have your Missingno-ex!!!!!!

Yeah I got it, mine is a RH shiny Missingno-ex. I put it in my main deck so it can fight side by side with my FA Primal M-Alakazam-ex legend. You know, the one with the ancient trait "invincible".

"no, cheating is beautiful"

id say these peoples tone is more like: "i cant be held responsible for my own actions, its the devs fault for making a mistake that i cheated. please dont punish me and just let me keep all the free stuff i got from it." lol

id say these peoples tone is more like: "i cant be held responsible for my own actions, its the devs fault for making a mistake that i cheated. please dont punish me and just let me keep all the free stuff i got from it." lol

You just seriously made my night, I LOL'd after reading this.

And I read it a second time just to make sure I didn't miss anything and guess what?

I LOL'd a second time!

Entitlement attitude is one of the main reasons we need consequences to curb abhorrent behavior.

Well i would treat this as a tragedy because there was a war with the community so much drama it was bad. i hope we neve rhave this happen again broke apart the community and made ptcgo bad :'( 

Also expert trainer after i post this :D c u l8er veteran 

I think we can all agree the next glitch will be a Missingno.

What are you talking about!?!?! MissingNo. has already appeared! It was in the form of; "Guess how many fake codes are out there!" It's a math simulator mini game released secretly with an update! :)

Well i would treat this as a tragedy because there was a war with the community so much drama it was bad. i hope we neve rhave this happen again broke apart the community and made ptcgo bad :'( 

Too true. It's getting hard to find anyone providing a voice of reason. There are just so many angry people, and too few are able to look at both points of view. What's worse are the people that are crying out that this is the beginning of the end. I've seen the end of many things like this and I know we are no where near that point yet. Hopefully, this will smooth out eventually, but it will take some time since this is the largest crisis the TCGO has seen to my memory.

Indeed. There's an ancient concept known as "honesty" that they've clearly never heard of.

I think we can all agree the next glitch will be a Missingno.  

I always wanted Missingno Ex Sr Legend Break Prime

What!?!!? You guy don't already have your Missingno-ex!!!!!!

Yeah I got it, mine is a RH shiny Missingno-ex. I put it in my main deck so it can fight side by side with my FA Primal M-Alakazam-ex legend. You know, the one with the ancient trait "invincible".

LOOOOOOOL! to all the above! 

P.S- Where's my Missingno EX!!! Anybody got 1 for trade-ill give 10 packs and 5 FUll Art cards for it. ^_____^

EDIT: I HONESTLY hope they really make one (But not if it messes up the game like in red/blue)  Me and my Desperation for more EX cards. I need a Pokedocter- HELP ME PLEASE DOC!

While the members og the PTCGO/Titanic forum yell "ban the cheaters" and "no, cheating is beautiful" at each other, the staff appeals to pretend that no bug/ice berg has struck...

Amazing.

(Not even a chest to console the masses)

So, dear players, despite the complete lack of communication from the devs/admins we'll just have to trust that they solve this somehow. They obviously don't care about what is being said in the fourms, so keep your voices down and do something else for a while...

Meh, I'd liken what's going on to Rome burning than the sinking of the Titanic...

Nah the titanic is a better comparison (in the sense that its a small incident in the scheme of things). Like 0.001% of the ptcgo community is effected by these bans since nearly no one exploited this bug. Its only a tiny minority being vocal since they were, for the most part, rightfully banned

Archived