What are you doing devs?

Deadfun

Hello guys a few know me and I am so bored to play this game now. So here is the question that not im asking WHERER ARE THE DEVS AND MODS WHY ARE YOU NOT GOING TO GIVE US INFORMATION ABAOUT WHAT YOU DOING OR WHAT YOU WANNA DO THIS IS BAD FROM YOU and I think if there will be no statement from the devs or mods that this game will die. I am exciting about the communities answers.

-Deadfun

I'm just waiting for a maintenance, so that they will give us a chest, i'll open it and just get 5 tokens and 1 common Pokemon in my collection...  :P

I agree, letting your customers in the oblivion for more than 24h is not respectful as well as terrible for business. Especialy that the economical problem of the game is far from bein solve, so many people have trade valuable cards for worthless pack, how can they fix this without  a rollback?!? If they chose to Ban some account , its not gonna remove the exessive amount of pack that have bein injected in the game. If they just delete packs innocent people gonna pay for it and it goes on and on. 

Plz share what you think would be the Judge call here.

Probably compensation. Tokens are overrated. I bet there are a bunch of people entering and whoever quits 1st gets those 12 tickets. Like literally racing to the quit button to get that massive prize.

Probably compensation. Tokens are overrated. I bet there are a bunch of people entering and whoever quits 1st gets those 12 tickets. Like literally racing to the quit button to get that massive prize.

Now now FlaFlaPt, you don't want to be a hypocryt do you? Unless you want a perma ban for exploiting this glitch

Now now FlaFlaPt, you don't want to be a hypocryt do you? Unless you want a perma ban for exploiting this glitch

Who said I was exploiting it ?  :P

I was just saying, that there's that issue. Seems like the devs cannot do a single thing (at first) right. All features that came back don't get double checked. Of course there're bugs this way.

It's not like I already have 200-300 tickets that I will never be able to deplete because I get them faster then I spend them... (legally gained from ladder and post-game rewards)

Seriously, tickets? Noone needs those.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to be honest I think the team needs a new manager or whatever, because seriously there are too many glitches and rollbacks and missing elements and mess ups that should have been caught during a testing procedure. Low quality standards are starting to lose the company customers. I know coding is hard and takes a while so perhaps take a break on releasing new cards and theme decks and fix the program first. 

Archived