Tips for Legacy Deck? (Legacy Challenge)

GamesProject

Well, the title say pretty much everything. I'm searching for tips to make a Legacy Deck for the challenge part 2 : 5000 damage with a Legacy deck. The problem is obviously that I don't have any legacy deck and I'm searching to make a cheap and effective one. It don't need it to be top tier, just enough to make damage and succeed the challenge. I can probably find a way to show all my cards if needed. I'd like to go for Fire as I have a Blaziken Ex which deal a ton of damage (I got his special deck and it's very powerful but the number of cards in the deck fall quickly) but other than this, I'm listening to every advice.

Edit : Each time I use the "auto-deck" feature while selecting legacy and two cards, I end up making a "modified deck" and doesn't count as a lagacy one =/

what i use for all my legacy challanges is my direct copy of the plasma power deck:) just search for plasma power 2013 on google and there will be a decklist on bulbapedia!:)

I won't really call that a great tip because you need first to have everything on the decklist. And I have started the TCGO only like 2 weeks ago. I have almost nothing for a legacy deck

I won't really call that a great tip because you need first to have everything on the decklist. And I have started the TCGO only like 2 weeks ago. I have almost nothing for a legacy deck

Gotta have the cards man. I'd try to earn some other packs to trade for 'em or cards, but right we can't trade at the moment. I'd say you're SOL ATM M8.

MudkipMan69, on 25 Apr 2016 - 4:56 PM, said: Gotta have the cards man. I'd try to earn some other packs to trade for 'em or cards, but right we can't trade at the moment. I'd say you're SOL ATM M8.

Oh well, I did a simple Psy Deck with some incolor and everything is going ok. G-a-l-l-a-d-e is doing an awesome work

Edit : I don't get it why the name of a pokemon is censored...

Archived