Been away 9 months - what now?

Eika86

Hello,

I have been away the last 9 months, and just came back today.

I have like 450 tickets and zero coins, I have most of the pokemon

cards except from the last 3 series.

Just need some advice of where to start and what team I should sticking now that works pretty good with the currently meta as well what I should do with my tickets?

Cheers!

Welcome back. I'd advise you to spend the tickets in theme tournaments to farm for packs and then trade them for the cards you want for your deck.

Are you gonna play Standard ? Expanded ?

To get an idea of good decks in the meta, check the states results. Night March is the strongest deck out there.

Welcome back. I'd advise you to spend the tickets in theme tournaments to farm for packs and then trade them for the cards you want for your deck.

Are you gonna play Standard ? Expanded ?

To get an idea of good decks in the meta, check the states results. Night March is the strongest deck out there.

Thanks for the reply! Which theme deck would be smart to use in the tourney?

Thanks for the reply! Which theme deck would be smart to use in the tourney?

XY Basic Blue and XY Basic green are typically best; however MANY people use XY basic green at times, and you may have luck with taking elemental advantage with Basic Red.

HOWEVER!

You should also be able to use your older (I don't know how far back you played) decks in the legacy pvp/tourneys (from BW Legendary Treasures all the way back to HGSS), they're very popular right now and have had packs/cards often featured in the shop as of late.

Archived