Lost a lot of cards when I logged in again :o

pattidins

I just logged in and wanted to play when my decks weren't shown ... so I looked up what's up with them and the game says I don't have all cards for the deck. (anymore). But yesterday it was still working!! What happened ? I lost blastoise-ex and Lucario-ex and M-Lucario-ex and all special plant energies I had (about 5)... and I don't know how much cards I lost more because I had a lot ????

Mee too! Quite the same cards, lucario ex, mlucario ex, energies, and other exs! Same day of you and same troubles!

I opened a ticket but nobody answered me yet!

Lucario-EX : FF

M Lucario-EX : FF

Herbal energy : FF

Blastoise-EX : XY base set

No kidding... And no shame. ^^

Lucario-EX : FF

M Lucario-EX : FF

Herbal energy : FF

Blastoise-EX : XY base set

No kidding... And no shame. ^^

What does "FF" mean?

But the gamemakers can't take away our cards only because the build glitches it's their fault and now they have to deal with it ... all the cards I received legal are away and they can't tell us it's okay they ruin our decks and don't give us compensation. Just lucky that there was only 1 card from my main deck

You can't be serious, can you ?

Either way, that topic made my day ^^

----

"Hello officer.

Sorry to disturb you but I'm really ****** today.

I had that nice car that I have stolen to one guy that left his key on it, and now someone just stole it to me.

So that would be cool if you could caught the thief and give me my (sic) car back.

TYVM."

But the gamemakers can't take away our cards only because the build glitches it's their fault and now they have to deal with it ... all the cards I received legal are away and they can't tell us it's okay they ruin our decks and don't give us compensation. Just lucky that there was only 1 card from my main deck

Bug exploitation is against the rules and ban worthy. I start to question humanity's intelligence... 

Bug exploitation is against the rules and ban worthy. I start to question humanity's intelligence...

I found nothing in the ToS that suggests that exploiting bugs is illegal and ban worthy. I think the main problem here is a moral one.

I don't support the exploiters at all, please don't read my comment like that.

Archived