How to beat Reshiboar?

AWPBDumbledore

Bottom line is...I don't know how to beat a ReshiBoar deck so ive just been quitting as soon as I see the overpowered fire dragon.

Can anybody figure out this deck's weakness?

If the ReshiBoar deck is put together at all intelligently, it surely has a strategy for dealing with water. With that said, water is surely going to help a lot. (I don't really know though, since I don't really use water much.)

I think that the simple fact is that if you use "ordinary" cards and go up against these overpowered decks, you don't really stand a chance (unless your opponent really doesn't know what he or she is doing). When it happens to me, I just try to see how many prize cards I can win. It's kind of fun plotting how to take out a Reshiram, even if you know you can't possibly take out, say, 4 of them.

you need feralagater prime .blastoise.and starmie if you use lots if energies.the trainer cards are pluspower and rare candies and draw supperter cards like proffeser oaks new theory .use a totodile and a spare pokemon energys.and draw support card.find out the rest.regular_smile.png

Gigalith, with 5 fighting energies. Beat all of his reshiram in one shot each before they get a chance to outrage for high damage. You can even take a blue flare if you have a few potions to cover an outrage after you beat one that blue flared you. If you beat them fast enough he won't be able to keep up to power up two reshiram for blue flare. You should also have a pokemon catcher to force switch a reshiram he's putting energy on so you can beat it before he blue flares.

Archived