Night march and bats price check.

grimlineman

New to the game and Wanting to add these to my collection if/when trading comes back up can someone give me a fair trade value for both?

Looking at the value posts I'm guessing 5-6 packs for the 12 night March attackers and 6-7 packs for the 12 bats.......but not sure?

Thanks!

I paid 7 packs for a complete set of Night Marchers about 48 hours ago. (Actually 6.25, because I already had one Lampent, but it would have been 7 if I need 4 Lampent.) That was through Violet City.

Not sure on the bats; all I can say there is that I've never used them and always hate facing them. :P (I probably hate the bats as much as others hate Night March. ;))

Step 1 -> Check the prices in the trade companies.

Step 2 -> Check the public trade prices.

Step 3 -> Compare and whoever is the cheapest, there's your price.

Don't be lazy and go check those prices. In the trading companies. CTRL+F your desired cards.

You can ignore Step 2 since public trade is still down.

One thing I recommend is buying Phantom forces Booster packs from the ingame shop, both bats and nightmarch exist in this expansion alone with its awesome support cards such as battle compressor, dimension valley etc

Step 1 -> Check the prices in the trade companies.

Step 2 -> Check the public trade prices.

Step 3 -> Compare and whoever is the cheapest, there's your price.

Don't be lazy and go check those prices. In the trading companies. CTRL+F your desired cards.

You can ignore Step 2 since public trade is still down.

OK like I said all this is new to me I know nothing about trade companies (or Pokemon in general) and just figured out how to use public trade for the few short hours it was open last weak so I thought asking here was the way its done, with out getting taken advantage of for being new.Sorry you took that as me trying to take the easy way out..........

Archived