Game Crashing at 90% loading

_Vitalya_

Who knows why. Mine has been crashing at 90% for over 2 months now and there's been no word on it at all, even though it's happening to tons of people.

I uninstalled, removed the "Pokémon Trading Card Game Online" folder located in: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming. Then reinstalled the game and it worked again.

Hope this helps.

I uninstalled, removed the "Pokémon Trading Card Game Online" folder located in: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming. Then reinstalled the game and it worked again.

Hope this helps.

no

I everyone. I had the same problem whole week and the  "techical supoport", to be poliest posbile, was a waste of time. The only solution I found was deleted the whole program, re instaled and wait for the tons of MB in upload. It works.

I everyone. I had the same problem whole week and the  "techical supoport", to be poliest posbile, was a waste of time. The only solution I found was deleted the whole program, re instaled and wait for the tons of MB in upload. It works.

did not help

I have had this problem for the last week and tried un-installing couple of times along with other possible fixes with no improvement. Today I uninstalled it again and reinstalled, and all of a sudden it's working fine.

Archived