Pack are gone

SummonTheBean

Missing packs. Requesting immediat Assistance as I cannot trade or redeem codes. I am not able to play at all without advancing my deck. I'm new but have been playing for a while. Definitely not liking how things are being ran plus there is no support contact other than email. Not showing you care about people like us.

They are working on recovering things after a major exploit. This combined with the fact that most of the team was at PAX this weekend has made for a quiet respone. 

Im sure we will hear more about it this week. 

Packs which wereremoved were likely obtained via the exploit. They seem to be rolling back things that happened as a result of the issue. 

SummonTheBean,

I suggest that you send a ticket into the support team so they can investigate this matter further, and see if they can find your missing packs. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

Hope that helps!

SummonTheBean,

I suggest that you send a ticket into the support team so they can investigate this matter further, and see if they can find your missing packs. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

Hope that helps!

Tyvm

Archived