All stars?

grimlineman

what happens when you get all the Stars in all 3 modes/levels? Is it just over or does more open up? Can you still go back and play all the trainers just for fun I guess?

Just wondering i'm still working on getting all the stars on gold level

Once you complete the Trainer Challenge, it's over. You can still play for fun, or just to grind the free booster out of Theme Decks, but there isn't much Point after you complete it.

You get a bunch of packs for getting all the stars, but no new trainers to fight. You can still go back and fight the AI for fun, but I'd recommend going into "theme" PvP mode to face new decks, learn more about the game, and earn new cards from the VS ladder and the bonus wheel. In theme mode you can use any unlocked theme deck to go against other people doing the same thing, so unless you're like I used to be and can't stand PvP (which is perfectly understandable), I'd recommend doing theme versus matches.

You get a bunch of packs for getting all the stars, but no new trainers to fight. You can still go back and fight the AI for fun, but I'd recommend going into "theme" PvP mode to face new decks, learn more about the game, and earn new cards from the VS ladder and the bonus wheel. In theme mode you can use any unlocked theme deck to go against other people doing the same thing, so unless you're like I used to be and can't stand PvP (which is perfectly understandable), I'd recommend doing theme versus matches.

You really can't stand Pvp?  That is pretty much all this game is.  Care to share why that is so, so perhaps we can help make your experience here better?

You really can't stand Pvp? That is pretty much all this game is. Care to share why that is so, so perhaps we can help make your experience here better?

Actually, I love PvP now, it was a while ago that I hated it. Probably because I didn't know how to make good decks at all and didn't know that there were decklists to look at for reference. This was years ago, before VS theme battles and the VS ladder, so the only way to do VS was to build your own deck.

As much as I think that having fun matters more than winning, it really is a bummer when you can't win a single match due to not knowing how to deckbuild.

Nowadays I have lots of fun with PvP, especially when I'm actually winning as much as I'm losing. I'm still not a brilliant deckbuilder so I do have to rely on popular deck ideas (my main deck is built around Darkrai EX), but I do have a lot of fun. My eventual goal is to fully come up with a deck myself that isn't absolutely terrible, but I'm still learning about deck building and refining my current decks.

Archived