Do the VS rewards change?

Joshuam303

I believe there's a count down timer above the versus ladder, again I believe xD

There is supposed to be.  However, it does not mean that he is seeing it, depending upon a plethora of situations...

There is supposed to be.  However, it does not mean that he is seeing it, depending upon a plethora of situations...

I didn't see it xD I am bad for noticing things even if they are right in front of me, after I read it was there I was like "OHHHHH" haha , does anyone know if the packet's change too? I couldn't see a timer there either xD

Yes they do. But it only happens when the new expansion (booster packs) arrives at the same time that the VS ladder is about to reset. For example, since Breakpoint is the latest expansion as of today, it remains to be in the VS ladder. But if the new expansion, Fates Collide, is released prior to the reset of the VS ladder then the next VS ladder (after reset) will give out the Fates Collide packs and not the Breakpoint ones. 

Hope I made sense tho. Plus, in case you might ask, packs given are always the latest ones. They don't give out the past expansions/packs in VS ladder. 

Yes they do. But it only happens when the new expansion (booster packs) arrives at the same time that the VS ladder is about to reset. For example, since Breakpoint is the latest expansion as of today, it remains to be in the VS ladder. But if the new expansion, Fates Collide, is released prior to the reset of the VS ladder then the next VS ladder (after reset) will give out the Fates Collide packs and not the Breakpoint ones. 

Hope I made sense tho. Plus, in case you might ask, packs given are always the latest ones. They don't give out the past expansions/packs in VS ladder. 

Thanks for the info! :D it did make sense xD but I thought you could get older packet's through tournaments?

Thanks for the info! :D it did make sense xD but I thought you could get older packet's through tournaments?

Yes, you can. If you check the prize information for the Tournaments (when try are online of course), you can see wich boosters are being awarded.

Archived