Help with Mega prioritizing.

Rachmaen

I am currently struggling to figure out what deck to invest in with my current pokemon in mind.

My options are:

1. Further invest in Mewtwo EX deck by buying 3 M Mewtwo to suplement my 3 Mewtwo EX'es (1 Shatter shot, 2 Photon Wave)

2. I have a M Gallade-EX, I could further invest in this deck by ****************** and more M Gallade-Ex'es, combining it with Forretress or Gengar to do a bench-attacking deck.

3. Recently opened a M Tyranitar-EX, I could do with this, the same as with M Gallade, get more as well as Forretress.

My questions are, which of these are the stronger approach these days? Which would be the least expensive to invest in? Cost vs efficiency.

In my opinion mega tyranitar with dark patches is good and combined with either forretress or more like bats is good , i will play with bats yeah.

In my opinion mega tyranitar with dark patches is good and combined with either forretress or more like bats is good , i will play with bats yeah.

I'm quite new, so, what is dark patches?

Dark patches allows you to attach a dark energy from your dicard pile onto your dark-type benched pokemon. this would be used for energy acceleration of your tyranitars while they're on the bench. 

Dark patches allows you to attach a dark energy from your dicard pile onto your dark-type benched pokemon. this would be used for energy acceleration of your tyranitars while they're on the bench. 

These aren't useable in Standard right?

I mostly play standard, thinking of going expanded too after a while.

Dark patches are expanded, yeah. Out of the 3 megas you mentioned, M Mewtwo Y is the best. But keep in mind that the meta these days isn't EX friendly.

Dark patches are expanded, yeah. Out of the 3 megas you mentioned, M Mewtwo Y is the best. But keep in mind that the meta these days isn't EX friendly.

Yeah I'm aware. I normally run a Delphox deck that I am almost done completing, so I was thinking of making a EX/Mega deck as I wait for the availabillity of Delphox break.

Seeing as dark patches is expanded, maybe I should invest in M Mewtwo Y for now and wait for that to become expanded, sticking to standard as I've only been playing for little over a week.

Yeah I'm aware. I normally run a Delphox deck that I am almost done completing, so I was thinking of making a EX/Mega deck as I wait for the availabillity of Delphox break.

Seeing as dark patches is expanded, maybe I should invest in M Mewtwo Y for now and wait for that to become expanded, sticking to standard as I've only been playing for little over a week.

M mewtwo y has a loooongggg way to go before it becomes expanded, but out of the 3 u mentioned it is the most efficient in standard.

Archived