The best solution for the pack ***** glitch

kyrem2323

Roll EVERYTHING(including cards pulled from packs) back one day. This will reduce the influx of toad FAs,yveltal FAs,lucario FAs, and packs in the market and everything will be fine. This literally takes care of everything that has transpired in the past day. edit: aboose gets censored?lol

And what about people that didn't use the codes or trade for glitched packs and open them? I spent hours earning the Legendary Treasures pack in the challenge and then opened 2 EX including a keldeo I needed. So all my hard work AND luck of pulling should be reset and lost for other people's wrongdoing? I know there are probably others that opened FA Shaymin's and Foil HGSS DCE's that would not want a rollback either. How would PTCGO accommodate for that if they did a rollback..? They couldn't. 

And what about people that didn't use the codes or trade for glitched packs and open them? I spent hours earning the Legendary Treasures pack in the challenge and then opened 2 EX including a keldeo I needed. So all my hard work AND luck of pulling should be reset and lost for other people's wrongdoing? I know there are probably others that opened FA Shaymin's and Foil HGSS DCE's that would not want a rollback either. How would PTCGO accommodate for that if they did a rollback..? They couldn't.

they need to rollback who cares about what you have earned in the last day. It took u one day doesnt seem that much lost. Or shall we just leave the packs and codes that where illigitamly brought into the gams and leave the market and state lf the game the way it is?. A roll back is the only way to do it fast and efficently. Otherwise it will take months to go through code and manually remove all the packs and trades done with them. So upto you have no market no codes and bo tournys for the next 6 months or so or loose one day of effort?

U know, if everyone would quit being so salty and shut the heck up about this and let the devs do their thing, everyone would come off less...oh how do I put this, 5 yearoldish(4 yearoldish for me cause its me), salty, and/or noobish.

U know, if everyone would quit being so salty and shut the heck up about this and let the devs do their thing, everyone would come off less...oh how do I put this, 5 yearoldish(4 yearoldish for me cause its me), salty, and/or noobish.

but the lack of information from the devs is very un-professional. An average human can write 15 words a minute. Computer devs would be much higher it would take 2 minutes to write a topic putting everyone at ease. The reason everyone is kicking off because no one knows nothing. All it takes is one status update and that would shut the ******* (inc me!) Up

but the lack of information from the devs is very un-professional. An average human can write 15 words a minute. Computer devs would be much higher it would take 2 minutes to write a topic putting everyone at ease. The reason everyone is kicking off because no one knows nothing. All it takes is one status update and that would shut the ******* (inc me!) Up

We will probably get something on that this following week, since it is the weekend for them they are probably taking it off.

this is an online game, not an asda price. it cannot be rolled back. duh

lmao.

rollback

noun

a reduction or decrease.

COMPUTING

the process of restoring a database or program to a previously defined state, typically to recover from an error.

verbCOMPUTING

restore (a database) to a previously defined state.

So before you write make sure you know what your actually talking about. A rollback has more than one meaning.

lmao.

rollback

noun

a reduction or decrease.

COMPUTING

the process of restoring a database or program to a previously defined state, typically to recover from an error.

verbCOMPUTING

So before you write make sure you know what your actually talking about. A rollback has more than one meaning.

I am sorry, this made my day.

No to rollback.

Just ban the cheaters and it's good.

How is it good if they've already traded hundreds of these packs away for little to nothing and have dramatically increased the lucarios,toads, and yveltals which were all worth a good bit? Im sorry but we all have to put away our selfish thoughts and think about the trading community as a whole. Just banning the cheaters alone does not fix the problem that they've created.

lmao.

rollback

noun

a reduction or decrease.

COMPUTING

verbCOMPUTING

good you know what it means.

do you know how to perform one? its not easy

its not a one day thing to do that. it could take em weeks. it seems they are removing the cards from packs so i would say any thing that was illegal is being removed

its not a one day thing to do that. it could take em weeks. it seems they are removing the cards from packs so i would say any thing that was illegal is being removed

A rollback like this is tricky to implement. If they just wanted to flash the entire image onto the database, that would take around an hour (but then everyone would hate them cuz they lose all their progress.

And screws people who legitimately redeemed codes and then got rid of those codes.

if anyone legitimately redeemed codes, and then threw them away (thus losing them after the rollback), they would just have to send a support ticket and have the devs trawl the redemption logs and restore the packs.

Stop complaining and let the mods deal with it. We've learned they don't do anything for a lot of complaints anyways. If you don't like it, then quit. You're complaining about more Toads, etc. Boo hoo. The best deck right now is 
Night March. And anyone can build an effective Night March deck for only a few tradeable packs. It won't be the best version (Will lack Shaymin-EX), but it'll still be very good.

I say that because you're complaining about Seismitoad-EX and Yvetal-EX. While yes, it's a good card, even with the above Night March deck, you can set up on your first turn and KO both of them. Honestly if you have a problem with those cards, then try to get them banned, like the few cards that are banned. That's one thing Yugioh does better than Pokemon. Yugioh doesn't allow for too OP decks like: Item locks, Night March, etc.

Stop complaining and let the mods deal with it. We've learned they don't do anything for a lot of complaints anyways. If you don't like it, then quit. You're complaining about more Toads, etc. Boo hoo. The best deck right now is

Night March. And anyone can build an effective Night March deck for only a few tradeable packs. It won't be the best version (Will lack Shaymin-EX), but it'll still be very good.

I say that because you're complaining about Seismitoad-EX and Yvetal-EX. While yes, it's a good card, even with the above Night March deck, you can set up on your first turn and KO both of them. Honestly if you have a problem with those cards, then try to get them banned, like the few cards that are banned. That's one thing Yugioh does better than Pokemon. Yugioh doesn't allow for too OP decks like: Item locks, Night March, etc.

"If you disagree with me then quit the game" Yeah, that's a real productive line of thinking there. What happened is almost the absolute worst case scenario for an online TCG, one of the only worse things that could have happened is if cards went missing. The value of the market is probably permanently altered, and the complaining isn't even so much about the mess up, but instead the lack of any response. This is like the steam winter incident where you would see someone elses billing information when you went to your profile, Steam didn't give a response for a very long time. Never a good thing to do.

I should also bring up that I also play Yugioh, there were some sets released within the last few years that were so powerful they had to release an emergency banlist, no not just banning 1 card like Pokemon sometimes does, an entirely new emergency banlist because the game was going out of control. A lot of more recent sets like Shadoll have as many as 3 of their cards in the forbidden list right now, you're not really following the meta if you think Yugioh is any better, they're actually worse.

i am a program and game dev for years. So yes i know how a rollback is done it can be done within a few hours. The only reason it would take weeks is if they are incapable devs or rollback on a % of rhe5 database so people dont loose there ligit teades/packs.

A rollback like this is tricky to implement. If they just wanted to flash the entire image onto the database, that would take around an hour (but then everyone would hate them cuz they lose all their progress.

thats why i said it would take a few days. to fix it. seems like what they are doing now is the best option. going through and removing any from those packs that isn't legit. that is better then the other way.

and ppl need to stop with the ban hammer bogusness. your just jealous/envy that you didnt think of this happening and letting those 2 things take over.

i have dealt with more hackers/cheaters then prob some of the players crying ban. and its bad if you do that. what would stop them from making a new account find a new bug oh lets say in tournment and makes you auto lose on the spot? you gonna be mad right? well thats what will happen.

dont ban em you avoid that. a game i once played did that and the hackers actually quit.

i am a program and game dev for years. So yes i know how a rollback is done it can be done within a few hours. The only reason it would take weeks is if they are incapable devs or rollback on a % of rhe5 database so people dont loose there ligit teades/packs.

would you want to risk that happening?

i wouldn't. yes that can be done in a few hours, but lets face it what they state a fews hours turns out to be longer. thats why i wouldn't want it happening not a big one.

the type of roll back they are doing now seems to be better tho. they are supposively removing cards that was not legit

Archived