Anyone else notice...?

AHullock

That when you're logging on to TCGO that it says 'welcome to the pokemon tcg online' with the date '21/4/16..........? Suggesting they've done the roll back?

I'm not that sure because trade and redeem code are still offline and I have still my booster packs.

Yeah my legit packs are there too, but not sure that's its a coincidence that its not showing todays date, and instead showing the date of the heavily suggested roll back 

I think this is the start of a major downfall of tcgo.. allowing it on android was a big mistake in the coming weeks there will definitely be hacks for tcgo... peace out 

That's the date of the message and means nothing about a roll-back.

Why would they have that message on there and not one for todays date??

Wait, does it mean we can play it again without fearing a rollback? Which imply that everything will remain like this?

No, something is indeed being done right now.

Friend Request's option have been disabled (no idea why) ...but at least it shows they are tweaking things 

No, something is indeed being done right now. How do you know this?

Friend Request's option have been disabled (no idea why) No they are not, I just sent one and it went through fine ...but at least it shows they are tweaking things Yeah, they are trying to fix the glitch.

No, something is indeed being done right now. How do you know this? ****By the fact that the Friend Request option has been disabled

Friend Request's option have been disabled (no idea why) No they are not, I just sent one and it went through fine ...but at least it shows they are tweaking things Yeah, they are trying to fix the glitch.

***That's not what I meant ...Go to your Friend's Bar, and try finding the Friend Request option to ACCEPT requests. The option is gone. The Friend's bar itself is also flickering

No, something is indeed being done right now. How do you know this? ****By the fact that the Friend Request option has been disabled

***That's npt what I meant ...Go to your Friend's Bar, and try finding the Friend Request option to ACCEPT requests. The option is gone. The Friend's bar itself is also flickering

Mine is blank cause I have no friend requests. And no part of my game is flickering.

***That's not what I meant ...Go to your Friend's Bar, and try finding the Friend Request option to ACCEPT requests. The option is gone. The Friend's bar itself is also flickering

but I just accepted a few friend requests now

but I just accepted a few friend requests now

Um..  interesting. 

I received a request some time ago, The friend's bar got a (1) notification, and then the Friend Request's section disappeared ...I couldn't accept anything. I re-started the game and the notification was gone (still no access to the Friend Request's section though).

UPDATE:  Just asked someone to add me to test it again, and it's indeed working normally again

My Friends on the Friend's Bar are still flickering though

Forever alone lel

Same here. No friends or anything. Just one random guy that was trying to threaten me during a game. Do we know if we'll finally have a rollback or anything? I'm tired of waiting in order to lose nothing from a possible rollback.

Archived