Having an issue loading the game?

Mod_RedDragon

Hello fellow players!

It looks like some of you are having an issue getting the game to load. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I have alerted our team so they can look into this as soon as possible. Please hang tight. We definitely appreciate your patience. I do want you to know that I am personally keeping an eye on the forums so that I can relay information to you as it comes. 

Would you all mind trying to exit the game and reload it? If you are able to get in please let me know!

Hum now i'm at work it works yes grrrr  :lol:

Hope to get the new XY10 cards and code redeemer soon too cause i've ordered some boosters

Hello fellow players!

It looks like some of you are having an issue getting the game to load. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I have alerted our team so they can look into this as soon as possible. Please hang tight. We definitely appreciate your patience. I do want you to know that I am personally keeping an eye on the forums so that I can relay information to you as it comes.

Im sorry but logging in isnt the biggest issue atm you can write up for people having issues logging on . but then totally ignore the fact that the game was almost ruined and not a single word from anyone about this major problem. I would rather have you tell us about that. Who cares if they can log in when 80% of the game is not funtioning. We the community would rather a topic about this than a poxy logging in issue. Rant over

When I try to start session charges only a 90% and then closes. Please do something about this since the day 22nd can not play! :( :angry:

**: Sorry for my bad English.

Mine is always stuck at 34%. I can't login anymore and it says "loading data from server. Please wait." I tried exiting and restarting but it doesn't seem to help resolve the issue.

I am also stuck at the 34% mark on the "loading data from server" phase. I have exited the game three times and I get stuck at 34% every time. 

Yeah, All of a sudden I can not get game loading past 34%.I would suspect apart of the over all on going issues that have been going on since this weekend I presume.

Ill be watching forums as to any kind of response to any of our questions.

thanks.

later all.

Ok,to Mod_RedDragon or howver is watching this.

I have backed out twice even run a scan and tried getting back in.

It will not get past the 34% loading stage.

When I exit then go back in it puts me back at main login.

when I try logging in from there it repeats the cycle all over again.

This whole thing from this weekends ordeal to now is starting to get very annoying.

My game crashes on 90%, haven't been able to play for a few days now -_- do we have to wait another 2 weeks for another update!??

Archived