Game crashed

Durabelo

Most people are having the issue it will be fixed soon , mods might be working on the glitch .Maybe rollback or doing something :)

Thought it was just me. Uninstalled, Re-installed twice and ran CCleaner in hopes of it working. Glad the problem isn't on my end but this is getting frustrating. 

I think they will need to do a 2 day maintenance before fates collide is released! because after it releases there will only be more glitches  :(

I got the same problem. This is so bad cause I and we all love this game and it is really sad that the devs and mods dont say anything to the glitch and the maintenance.

I got the same problem. This is so bad cause I and we all love this game and it is really sad that the devs and mods dont say anything to the glitch and the maintenance.

I agree, its  frustirating   :unsure:

In my opinion they should do a 2 days maintenance or longer to repear all problems but they should say us something about it too.

In my opinion they should do a 2 days maintenance or longer to repear all problems but they should say us something about it too.

exactly!

And I think that they are ashame of theirselves caue they didnt solve the glitch earlier. Thats why they dont say something about the glitch or maintenance.

this is why i am thinking about quiting.

to many bugs. i got another game where i use to play barely had much issues. seeing i am a legend there i thinks just about time to return anyway.

one to many bugs.

to many crashing

now risking to lose everything cause of a big bug that the devs did.  losing cards i got from opening 5 rs packs or may lose account cause of things i stated on the forums. but still its getting out of hand with this stuff.

i remember when this game was about fun and trading and matches was normally put against skill level unless it was friend battle.

but not it seems everyone more worried about profits from a virtual item game that has no money value to it at all.

its not like my one community where 2k points meant allot to you as cause it was expensive to get. 20$ got u that. that wasn't allot of items to get. nothing good wise.

here a few dollars you got a yveltal-ex.

there it would be a few armor.

Or maybe they are working on the servers but they havent closed it. I dont know but i hope that it will work today. And please dev team read what the community say!

If some is working on fixing that problem that mast be only developers and programes. Team moderators are only charge for forum and keeping post normal and gave us eny inofs about the game :)

Maybe you guys didnt notice, its weekend. How many of you would actually work at weekends?

i work on the weekends. but i still found time to play ptcgo and work on a community i manage.

Maybe you guys didnt notice, its weekend. How many of you would actually work at weekends?

They mast work even is a Christmas or New Year. This is their job. There mast be lot of people who are working on that game so :) work in shifts is fine and normaln in europ

But the game worked for me 3 hours ago then i log out and then i cant log in again so they must working on the server i think.

They mast work even is a Christmas or New Year. This is their job. There mast be lot of people who are working on that game so :) work in shifts is fine and normaln in europ

when someone never been a moderator or some rank similar like that it is easy to say "they have to work because it is their job." i have been a moderator and area manager of a huge pokemon site a few years ago and i have experience in this. do you know for sure that they are doing this for a job or maybe just a hobby like you and I spending time with it. they do not have to spend 24/7 to get rid of your problems.

when someone never been a moderator or some rank similar like that it is easy to say "they have to work because it is their job." i have been a moderator and area manager of a huge pokemon site a few years ago and i have experience in this. do you know for sure that they are doing this for a job or maybe just a hobby like you and I spending time with it. they do not have to spend 24/7 to get rid of your problems.

yeah cause if they are not getting paid its volunteer. so that is expected. but if they are being paid i can see the points tho.

yeah cause if they are not getting paid its volunteer. so that is expected. but if they are being paid i can see the points tho.

even in other huge forums of worldbrand companies the mods are just volunteers which have some nice advantages concerning early access of games or even free copies of new games. so i doubt that here it is different...

They msut get sth for their work. Who will normally work for free xd cmn we are not in 19 st. :)

And now much time they need for create 1 post with few explanations.

They msut get sth for their work. Who will normally work for free xd cmn we are not in 19 st. :)

And now much time they need for create 1 post with few explanations.

i wanna see you in their position on a sunday where you actually do not have to work + maybe have some plans with friends/family. im sure there will be an explaning statement later otherwise this would be very disapointing for everyone.

Archived