morvith

dont load the game

shagsterNL

even on desktop pc lock on 50-60%

Me too! I really think about leaving the game! 2 times server update for half a day last week, yesterday shop offline and today game not loading! Devs should really be ashamed and at least give us a little gift for these issues!!!

same here

Rolci

66% is the farthest it went, once it said an error message with some video cache thing or whatever. Looks like they've tried the rollback, except all **** broke loose and now all players are starting with collection wiped clean. Hope you guys like theme deck battles :D

Edited by Rolci

morvith

geme is returned on! but not the redem codes and trade zone....

Mod_RedDragon

Hello everyone!

I noticed that many of you are/were having issues getting the game to load. Would everyone mind exiting the game and reloading it please. I would like to know who is still having issues getting the game to load. 

Rolci

Hello everyone!

I noticed that many of you are/were having issues getting the game to load. Would everyone mind exiting the game and reloading it please. I would like to know who is still having issues getting the game to load. 

worked, but still no

-code redemption

-tournaments

-trade

it's a beautiful sunny Sunday, perfect to take a day off, nothing to do today on ptcgo

Edited by Rolci

Mod_RedDragon

worked

Awesomeness! 

meikelo

Game is running now, but still no trading and no tournaments! 

Dont sell this as a win! 50% of the game still not working!

Mod_Equox

Seeing as this dated thread concerns a server issue long resolved, I'll go ahead and close this thread.

If you encounter trouble loading the game again, please create a new thread detailing the issue.