dont load the game

morvith

hi guys,

today i dont be able to go to the game. it remains on "load data from the server. wait a moment" with 50-60% load. someone else have same problem?

yeah same. seems like game crashed again.

seems like there is a major bug or something going on with the game.

i think maybe the game is crashing badly and i mean bad as in oh cra things just got real type bad. ptcgo may be crashing to the lost zone

yes I'm having the same problem, it only stays at 60 percent! -_- as if togo couldn't get worse 

lets dont ask. please.

it may not recover

lets see last night codes go crazy. tonight game wont load.

tomorrow night: game just plain out wont start.

monday night: game stays offline

rest of week: well good luck and  have fun.

lets see last night codes go crazy. tonight game wont load.

tomorrow night: game just plain out wont start.

monday night: game stays offline

rest of week: well good luck and  have fun.

Lmao

It's weird I was playing about 30 minutes ago and now I try to log on and it freezes at 61%. Idk what's going on, but I hope they get it fixed soon.

Same here.  Overall, the game has been pretty buggy lately...especially on Android.  On Android, the game constantly crashes...makes it really difficult to get through a single battle in the versus section.

Hopefully they fix this soon so we can get back to playing.  :)

Me too! I really think about leaving the game! 2 times server update for half a day last week, yesterday shop offline and today game not loading! Devs should really be ashamed and at least give us a little gift for these issues!!!

yep but not an uncommon cheast... this is not a gift cheast is a joke! for example: i posted a tread card yesterday sped 8 coin of course none can take it 'cause the tread zone was offline 1 hours after that i posted the trade... if they give a chest i take only 5 coin! i dont take back even my 8 coins.....

yep but not an uncommon cheast... this is not a gift cheast is a joke! for example: i posted a tread card yesterday sped 8 coin of course none can take it 'cause the tread zone was offline 1 hours after that i posted the trade... if they give a chest i take only 5 coin! i dont take back even my 8 coins.....

yes, chests is like the worst thing to give as a reward! 

Archived