problem with loading the server #

kolakillo

Same here....all these problems becomes so annoying ! By the way i always wait a solution for the game on my laptop, works well before the lat big update and now impossible to open it....

of course not. nothing is happening.

this is why i dont understand how they can run a community like this.

even if a mod was to be checking out the situations and the forums. and reading them and letting us know.

but nothing.

i feel like silent lab was used and it disabled the talking from all admin and mods.

Same problem!!!

Especially as half of the service had only just been back up a few hours after days of maintenance!

Come on ptcgo!

I don't even understand how they can afford such technical issues in a POKÉMO******. I mean, it's NINTENDO. You should take care of your product, guys, or maybe the rats will start to go down the ship. Just saying. And yes, I have the same problem, of course.

Too bad for such a big company. TOO BAD.

I get stuck at 60 %.

When the problem will be solved ? Anyone knows ?

Well I am getting annoyed a lot recently since there is a problem at least once per 2 days, grrrrrrrr :(

STOP FREAKING OUT! Good will come of this. Hint hint... Fates Collide just pre-released,and the codes are already floating...

STOP FREAKING OUT! Good will come of this. Hint hint... Fates Collide just pre-released,and the codes are already floating...

That's not the point. They have to ensure the correct operation of the system. That's it. It's been a week or two with issues. And they can't afford that in a big ship like this. That's all I mean. Sure, packs are always welcome, but before packs I'd rather, I don't know, PLAY maybe...

ive been getting stuck between 58-%72 for the past hour

re installing doesnt help, resetting laptop or modem doesnt work either...

WHATS GOING ON. can someone tell me how to fix it

Its a free to play game provided to the community at no cost. Humble yourself. Or jump off the ship. Not sure of any similar vein free games as fair and in depth as PTCGO is, but I understand your frustration. I wanna have some fun too buddy!

I totally agree. Before pack everything ran smoothly, now after packs whoaaaaa :(

Recently an issue per two days is a must in this game, I am disappointed on Nintendo with this.

+1 disappointed player :((
same problem...50~65% are  loading  and  then  i  stuck! Dear "Support Team", I hope you  don't  even  try  to  answer to  us , because  right now  you are  working hard for  solving  this  issue....Please do  your best ! ^>^ 

Archived