Booster packs?

Oh-Rion

Hey everyone. First time posting here. Not sure if this is the right place to post or not, but I didn't see an area better suited for it.

I purchased a booster pack for TCGO in the shop with coins. I can't figure out where to open this pack.

Thanks!

Hey everyone. First time posting here. Not sure if this is the right place to post or not, but I didn't see an area better suited for it.

I purchased a booster pack for TCGO in the shop with coins. I can't figure out where to open this pack.

Thanks!

Go to collection and go to packs and open it :D GL with the pull :D 

Go to collection and go to packs and open it :D GL with the pull :D

Thanks! I didn't get anything too great. Noivern, Nidoqueen, and Spiritomb were the best of them.

I had a bunch of random booster packs in there in addition to the purchase I made. Wondering where those came from... I think I already opened the ones from the two code cards I had from RL boosters?

If you are new to the game, on the third day the login bonus will grant you 5 free packs. Also, completing the tutorial will give you a free booster pack. Additionally, getting 4 stars on any person in the Trainer Challenge will give you a free booster, as well as a few extra bonus Boosters for completion of a trainer Challenge league. Finally, when you redeem a code or buy an item in the shop for the first time, you will get 2 booster packs.

Archived