wow

Xensor

i came across someone trying a lock deck. i quit cause it was sad how he couldn't even use it properly. for one if your using manectric. me having a tool was ur advantage. removing saved me.

Seriously Xensor, if you have that absolute need of telling us why people are bad and you felt sorry for them that you had to quit, create a single topic on it. Title it "Xensor's rant" "Xensor's Be Good 101", I don't know. Just stop flooding useless topics. They aren't discussions.

Seriously Xensor, if you have that absolute need of telling us why people are bad and you felt sorry for them that you had to quit, create a single topic on it. Title it "Xensor's rant" "Xensor's Be Good 101", I don't know. Just stop flooding useless topics. They aren't discussions.

LOL

this is my point as they need to match us up agaisnt our own skill level instead of random match making.

but no this wasnt ot make it state about a bad deck. its just was so obvious how bad the person was at trying it.

he was trying a national deck. i got cut off due to net issues and thought it saved other part.

i was trying to say was that

the deck he was using was manectric/toad with bats

me having tool was his advantage not mine.

he would of ohko me to with his manectric seeing it was against a lugia ex. i am weak against electric.

but its kinda odd how i see players take nationals decks and put like 20 some energies in it. i am starting to wonder why even bother building a deck if you won't even have any pokemon to last a match. i just felt bad for the guy and quit so he would hoping to find a way to play it right.

i couldnt tell him how to use it due to my chat is screwed up lately

this is my point as they need to match us up agaisnt our own skill level instead of random match making.

but no this wasnt ot make it state about a bad deck. its just was so obvious how bad the person was at trying it.

he was trying a national deck. i got cut off due to net issues and thought it saved other part.

he would of ohko me to with his manectric seeing it was against a lugia ex. i am weak against electric.

but its kinda odd how i see players take nationals decks and put like 20 some energies in it. i am starting to wonder why even bother building a deck if you won't even have any pokemon to last a match. i just felt bad for the guy and quit so he would hoping to find a way to play it right.

You said you quit before

and your point is by bolding out words of mine?

what that makes you say?

to be honest this game has became a joke lately. more and more bugs and now crashing. not loading up.

i try to help players but its taken in a bad way. or if you even try to help ppl wants to bash you cause they can't stand truth about the deck.

its ashame really that players cant take advice without being offended by something. as i see it, if someone gives you advice take it and learn from it, it may help you win a game you may just be losing.

but this is how this world has became.

give suggestions ppl wants to have a issy fit.

got ideas well don't even bother.

sad more is the dev team won't even listen to no one and then wonders why allot of players are being upset or mad at them.

its just sadden to see a game that been around for 20 years be killed by a bad rep on the online game due to how it is.

some of these bugs been around for a few pack seasons. some since b/w era.

its getting kinda annoying how we are being ignored but yet we can't even speak out about how we are being ignored.

i am hoping that they actually start listening to us about these issues instead of ignoring us.

as i see it its not even ptcgo its more of ptgo (poke trading game online take the cards out)

I honestly think that you, Xensor, should make a topic as FlaFlaPT said were you just rant and go off on people and the game. It would be hilarious  :D  :D  :D  :D

I honestly think that you, Xensor, should make a topic as FlaFlaPT said were you just rant and go off on people and the game. It would be hilarious  :D  :D  :D  :D

half the time this company wonders why sometimes ppl get annoyed with them an don't even listen to us.

i made a suggestion to solve this issue nope dont wanna fix it.

its like its more better if they just leave it as it is and be done with it

half the time this company wonders why sometimes ppl get annoyed with them an don't even listen to us.

i made a suggestion to solve this issue nope dont wanna fix it.

its like its more better if they just leave it as it is and be done with it

What issue? What are you even talking about?

You made a suggestion to the company to solve an issue you had with a player playing Manectric/Toad/Bats "not properly"?  :wacko:

What issue? What are you even talking about?

You made a suggestion to the company to solve an issue you had with a player playing Manectric/Toad/Bats "not properly"?  :wacko:

no i made a suggestion about us going against our skill level. new players against new players and such. its was we are not gonna do that.

i feel sorry for new players then and the game company should not complain when we complain that we are tired of those match ups.

pretty much i got in trouble for stating that i wish we woulld be paired up with our own skill level. and when i fought it i mentioned doing that and what i was told was this:

we have took your feedback and we do not see nothing wrong with the match making. as its all random. we are sorry  you feel this way.

really ur sorry. its not sorry. but as i see it i just keep wrecking decks that won't with last against decks that some of us high players play (veterans).

this game dont go by elo or any of that. its plain out random. i wouldn't mind it going by elo. but this match making is horrible.

i can't even half the time finish challenges cause i would wipe out the opponent by 2nd turn.

and then this guy well, idk what he was trying to do but he was doing it so wrong.

for one i had a tool on mine. he could of ohko me with manectric as i am weak against it.

60 move did another 60 if tool attached. meaning he would of won that match easy as pie. but this is why i say we need to be paired up against players of our own skill level.

plus he made the deck bad. he copied it and instead of leaving it as it was or adding what he had, he puts like 20 energies in it. i am like everytime i look at my opponent deck its always 20/20/20. yet he took this one from nationals. i know cause i seen it allot irl.

its not hard to play. goal is to lock til you can get manectric up, using head ringer or jamming net to do high dmg. manectric is the main attacker. toad is to keep megas from happening that is a big threat to manectric.

i understand his goal was. but i wanted to tell him that best way of playing this was not to remove tools instead use it as his advantage but i couldnt

This game has ELO. You must be on the low end of it if you keep getting matched against "noobs". Simple as that.

unfort it is not. i even asked for mine.

i am telling you guys what the devs told me.

Hello ,

Thank you for contacting Pokémon Support.

As we have mentioned in previous emails: the matching system is truly random. We do not have any plans to change that matchup system in any way.

Thank you,

Pokémon Support Team

i have suggested using elo or matching us up against our own skill level. but its fully random. i am sorry but this game has became a joke with the match making.

why is it when new players come and join they are placed in matchers where they can barely win and yet now we barely lose

Archived