Coin refund option for useless opened themedeck-box?

Nareth

Why can't you use them in your deck?

I'm using a legacy deck. But in the pack I bought, none of the useful cards are available for that...

I don't know the english name for the box, but it's the one with the Galvantula in the cover.

I'm using a legacy deck. But in the pack I bought, none of the useful cards are available for that...

I don't know the english name for the box, but it's the one with the Galvantula in the cover.

The deck is from a non-Legacy Legal Set (XY-Phantom Forces)

The sets allowed in Legacy Format are:

HeartGold & SoulSilver

HS-Unleashed

HS-Undaunted

HS-Triumphant

Call of Legends

HGSS Black Star Promos

Black & White

Trainer Kit - Zoroark

Trainer Kit - Excadrill

BW-Emerging Powers

BW-Noble Victories

BW-Next Destinies

BW-Dark Explorers

BW-Dragons Exalted

Dragon Vault

BW-Boundaries Crossed

BW-Plasma Storm

BW-Plasma Freeze

BW-Plasma Blast

BW-Legendary Treasures

BW Black Star Promos

All other expansions are not legal in legacy.

Yeah they won't refund you for that reason. Nor should they. It's like opening a physical pack and then going back to the store and asking them for a refund on it.

And why are you saying they're "burnt forever"? You're not exactly restricted to using only one deck, y'know.

I guess the Galvantula deck is the one from phantom forces. All sets from the XY base set upwards (the newer sets) can't be used in legacy, because it's a format for older decks.

As a new player you should play in the standard or theme format. But right now the game is absolutely broken.

I guess the Galvantula deck is the one from phantom forces. All sets from the XY base set upwards (the newer sets) can't be used in legacy, because it's a format for older decks.

As a new player you should play in the standard or theme format. But right now the game is absolutely broken.

I'm not really new to the game itself. I've only started online two days ago. Also the daily challange wanted me to play legacy. :/

I'f I'd have bought it irl, I'd have used it the way I want, because the "legal and not" stuff does not occur there...

Also, there are only packs available, that are not allowed in legacy. Others won't appear in the shop. ._.

You really should not be complaing. First of all, the PTCGO mirrors real life, so I do not even know what you are talking about. Just do not play in legacy, play in Standard or Expanded. These cards are not "useless" as they can be played in other formats. It is obvious Legacy does not allow XY on sets, and just because you failed to realize that, doesn't mean they should refund you. And there are Lecacy legal packs in the shop right now, can you not see the bundle?

You really should not be complaing. First of all, the PTCGO mirrors real life, so I do not even know what you are talking about. Just do not play in legacy, play in Standard or Expanded. These cards are not "useless" as they can be played in other formats. It is obvious Legacy does not allow XY on sets, and just because you failed to realize that, doesn't mean they should refund you. And there are Lecacy legal packs in the shop right now, can you not see the bundle?

You've got to be kidding. I'm new to tcgo after a long time, never saw EX cards before, finally got 500 coins to upgrade my deck and now you tell me, that there's only one useful boosterpack (not even a theme deck) for even more coins?!? Wow. A few years ago, this game had a working system. >_>

You've got to be kidding. I'm new to tcgo after a long time, never saw EX cards before, finally got 500 coins to upgrade my deck and now you tell me, that there's only one useful boosterpack (not even a theme deck) for even more coins?!? Wow. A few years ago, this game had a working system. >_>

??? I never said that. All HGSS and BW sets are legal, I simply pointed out that there is a bundle with Truimphant packs (which are HGSS era packs).

Even the Mental Might theme deck, which you should have at this point, gives you some decent Legacy-legal cards.

You don't understand, do you?

I've already build a deck from the available cards, but obviously I wanted to upgrade it. There's just no possible way to do that, except ONE boosterpack for 650 coins.

Also, if you want Legacy cards, playing Tournaments when they come back online, playing matches in other formats for tickets or packs from the bonus wheel and then trading for Legacy cards is really fast. It's not like the only way you can get Legacy cards is through the shop.

??? I never said that. All HGSS and BW sets are legal, I simply pointed out that there is a bundle with Truimphant packs (which are HGSS era packs).

But they aren't available in the shop! >_<

This system is not newcommer-friendly. ._.

Like I said, use the Mental Might deck to start with, which you should already have. Shouldn't be that hard to modify to make it Legacy-legal, even with a limited collection.

Like I said, use the Mental Might deck to start with, which you should already have. Shouldn't be that hard to modify to make it Legacy-legal, even with a limited collection.

I already have a working legacy deck, ***. >_<

I only want to upgrade it in a normal way...

Do it the old way.

Get rs and bp via theme deck tournaments, trade for legacy packs. The cheapest is probably legendary treasures, which has plenty of good legacy cards, for example Mewtwo EX and Darkrai EX.

Your argument is illogical. If the game really didn't like newcomers, they would've removed theme deck tournaments, which are basically a way to get free cards and packs.

You don't understand, do you?

I've already build a deck from the available cards, but obviously I wanted to upgrade it. There's just no possible way to do that, except ONE boosterpack for 650 coins.

There's 3 boosters in the set, plus the feraligatr rare.  That works out to the same price as 3 normal boosters (200 coins each) plus 50 for the rare.

I'd like other sets to be available, but they aren't yet.  Give them time and I think we will see more legacy boosters available.

Also, I'm pretty sure there is a standard set of legacy cards available for custom deck building aside from just the Mental Might deck and whatever legacy boxes you've redeemed.  My son started an account last week and has a lot of the same legacy cards available as myself (I returned to the game after playing briefly during the beta in 2008 or so.)

Do it the old way.

Get rs and bp via theme deck tournaments, trade for legacy packs. The cheapest is probably legendary treasures, which has plenty of good legacy cards, for example Mewtwo EX and Darkrai EX.

Your argument is illogical. If the game really didn't like newcomers, they would've removed theme deck tournaments, which are basically a way to get free cards and packs.

^Liked. There isn't an easy way.

Archived