The Pokemon franchise USED to be popular for GOOD games...

bananainpijama

I mean seriously, there's no need to close these kind of threads due to violation of forum rules. People are angry about what is happening to the game they love and post their criticism on here, because it's the only place where they hope there are people in charge reading it. It may become quite emotinal at times, but it's not offensive by any means. It's so sad to see this game going down the drain, you should take the players criticism as advice on improving instead of just closing threads and deleting posts.

What happened to Pokemons high quality game design and support?

I mean seriously, there's no need to close these kind of threads due to violation of forum rules. People are angry about what is happening to the game they love and post their criticism on here, because it's the only place where they hope there are people in charge reading it. It may become quite emotinal at times, but it's not offensive by any means. It's so sad to see this game going down the drain, you should take the players criticism as advice on improving instead of just closing threads and deleting posts.

What happened to Pokemons high quality game design and support?

omg I love bananas in pajamas!

Archived