logging in! is the game under maintenance?

pokemonbrandon

Just tried logging in at 10:25 AM, Apr 23 and it says the servers are offline.  I ask as usually they have a post or a notice at the top that the site is down. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PB

ok, feel a bit better now, it is not only me.  But usually they post a thread about unscheduled maintenance and that it will be down. well, another day playing the hurry up and wait .....

I am currently in game with some people, Seems like its offline for ppl who were not logged in before they changed the status?

Same. As of now, I am trying to log in. But it says the servers are down. A notification would have been helpful.. I really shouldn't have to delete and reinstall the game every time PTCGO has a breakdown >.> welp. 

EDIT: I am now logged in. I don't know how, but I managed to get in. Odd..

Game is back up now; though trading and code redemption are still down (and probably for the next few days at least).

tourney are town to...

Game is back up now; though trading and code redemption are still down (and probably for the next few days at least).

next few days no trading :o :( 

I just really hope they don't roll back the servers, I finally got the mega rayquaza i needed earlier this morning ;__;

tourney are town to...

They probably are just making it impossible to obtain tradable packs outside of the rare bonus wheel packs. That would make their job in sorting this out so much easier.

They probably are just making it impossible to obtain tradable packs outside of the rare bonus wheel packs. That would make their job in sorting this out so much easier.

Is that a joke?  It's funny if it is.  We both know they likely will not change that, as tournament reward packs were always tradeable, and some others too.

Is that a joke?  It's funny if it is.  We both know they likely will not change that, as tournament reward packs were always tradeable, and some others too.

Sorry, should have specified that ithis is probably only until the exploit glitch gets sorted out.

Archived