Randomly crashes

CCargoe2

I signed up for Pokemon TCGO and i tried installing the game to play and upload all my codes that i got. But every single time i try loading the game it stops working and i get a random pop-up that say "Pokemon Trading Card Game Online.exe has stopped working" "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available". Can someone PLEASE help me fix this so i can play and enjoy the game? In dire need of assistant please.

Try these:

1. make your drive enough space and close all window and restart your PC

2. use anti-virus to scan for it that caused it

3. reinstall tcgo (doesn't work, reinstall your windows then install tcgo)

4. buy another pc if none works

5. check your connection

I hope it helps

I have the same problem.  I have tried all suggestions, with the exception of buying a new computer, and it will still not work.  I have even installed it on another computer and it still does the same thing.   

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Trainers!

We suggest that you make sure your video drivers are fully up to date. If they are and you continue to experience this, please submit a support ticket with a summary of your system specs (via DxDiag for Windows). You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your patience!  

Archived