Code Redemption is BUGGED VERY BADLY (URGENT)

PKTyrantrum

After the Code Redemption was brought back up, there have been devastating bugs.

Somehow, some people have been able to obtain TONS of extra XY base, Flashfire, and Furious Fists packs through code redemption and they have flooded the market. This means they are valueless now and people are trying to trade them off in bulk to others who don't know about this yet.

Certain bundles like the Generations boxes are not giving the correct number of packs when redeemed.

Another minor one is that the Rallying Cry deck is now tradeable when redeemed, whereas it wasn't tradeable previously.

This is a SERIOUS issue. Please respond quickly.

Yeah, I redeemed a chatizard and a jirachi box for generations and got only 2 packs instead of the six that I should have got.

After the Code Redemption was brought back up, there have been devastating bugs.

Somehow, some people have been able to obtain TONS of extra XY base, Flashfire, and Furious Fists packs through code redemption and they have flooded the market. This means they are valueless now and people are trying to trade them off in bulk to others who don't know about this yet.

Certain bundles like the Generations boxes are not giving the correct number of packs when redeemed.

Another minor one is that the Rallying Cry deck is now tradeable when redeemed, whereas it wasn't tradeable previously.

This is a SERIOUS issue. Please respond quickly.

as for the xy and lower packs its from promo codes you can search em up and u will find tons of em. some work and some dont.

People ARE sending Support Tickets though.

Do they not realize how bad this issue is? I've seen people literally trading 999 FlF packs (the maximum possible) for 1 EX.

I can confirm, tried to redeem (2) Mew collection (4 boosters) (2) Celebi collection (4 boosters), (1) Jirachi collection (2 boosters), and (7) Charizard red and blue collection (1 charizard, 1 sleeve, 1 box, 4 boosters each) and all I got were the Mew, Celebi, and Charizard sleeves and boxes.... I am about to show the PTCGO my furious fists!

I am owed (7)Charizard-EX [XY121], and (25)Generation Booster packs!

I submitted a support "ticket" yesterday, but it's still "open," which means that no one has read it yet. Sure hope there's an easy solution for the staff, because their recent updates seem to have misfired a bit.

I, also, had problems with several box sets. All were bought brand new from a major retailer.

The code card for my four (4) 20th Anniversary Charizard boxes should have been (each)...

A Charizard-EX XY121, game sleeves, deck box, and 4 Generations booster packs.

Instead we got just the sleeves, deck box, and only one (1) booster pack. Short the EX card itself and 3 booster packs per set.

We also have problems with the new Ash-Greninja box set. Not sure what's included on the code card, because both boxes say the card in "invalid."  Again, I hope this is a bug that's fixed soon.

I would imagine the staff at PTCGO is aware of these issues. With their site/server having issues all week, I'm going to be patient for a while. Maybe they'll give a digital bonus for the inconvenience, huh?

Hi all!

Thank you for your reports, both here and via the Support Portal.

The option to Redeem codes has been temporarily disabled. More information should be available soon.

Thanks!

Hi all!

Thank you for your reports, both here and via the Support Portal.

The option to Redeem codes has been temporarily disabled. More information should be available soon.

Thanks!

Hi,

Do you have more informations ?

What will gonna happen ? Will a backup rollout be done ?

When trade and redeem features will be brought online again ?

I am having this problem also with the generations sets. Do I need to post the problem codes here or who do I send them to?

I bought a hoopa tin today and tried to redeem the code for hoopa ex itself and it told me invalid code

Wait... how can you redeem them if the redeem feature was removed ?

Submitting a ticket through the link in the game is the best only way to get what is owed to us it seems.  They will ask you for screenshots..... I'm not sure why, as they should have the code log on each of our accounts.

EDIT: If you have Windows 10 type into the search "snipping tool" for an easy way for screenshots.

Archived